IGNORED

Jack Rodwell

this has got to be some sort of joke? If this actually happens I think I'd loose all faith in Everton what so ever. I'd say Crouch is worth around 8-10mil and Rodders at least 20/25mil. And tbh I'd rather keep the Yak than bring in that lanky goon.

Agree 100% here... even if they throw in Kranjar i wouldnt do the deal, Crouch, Kranjar and Bentley or Plassios (excuse the spelling) and maybe..

Edited by scouse

• 3 months later...

Let's sell the club, not players.

I will be watching closely tonight, Rodwell has shown indications that he is on the way to being the rolls royce of a player we seen a couple of years back. I posted a few weeks back to say that he has impressed me, he looks sharp, mobile, confident. That appearance against Spain can be the catalyst for great things. He has all the attributes to be world class, he seems to have that element of tenacity that has been missing, he is stronger.

£30m is a lot of money, but I can not see us keeping Fellaini. Fellaini is a better player at the moment, however I think Jack has more room for improvement. He has more mobility and better feet, he has a better shot. Most importantly I feel that we have more loyalty from Jack.

On the other hand, getting rid of 30 mil in dept can do wonders for a possible take over. Which could give Everton a nice transfer kitty in the summer.

I dont want to see Jack go, but if it ment getting money to spend on more crusial positions then yes. We have coverage in CM.

but also keeping a £30m "wonderkid" whos playing for england looks good to potential buyers. if i was looking at the club, he is the poster boy to advertise out in the far east to bring the money in. especially if hes still here for the 2014 world cup.

but also keeping a £30m "wonderkid" whos playing for england looks good to potential buyers. if i was looking at the club, he is the poster boy to advertise out in the far east to bring the money in. especially if hes still here for the 2014 world cup.

I agree, I would like Jack to stay. But if the pricetag is at 120 mil plus dept to buy the club it seems to high to some interested parties. (the middle east interest) It might not be true, or it might be and that could be a risk. I would like Jack to stay, but I also want the dept gone.

I agree, I would like Jack to stay. But if the pricetag is at 120 mil plus dept to buy the club it seems to high to some interested parties. (the middle east interest) It might not be true, or it might be and that could be a risk. I would like Jack to stay, but I also want the dept gone.

I do not want the debt gone at the cost of a player, I want it gone as a consequence of the sale and the pricing of the club. We have already depleted our squad of some quality. If we sold Rodwell we would need a replacement, look at the prices quoted for quality - Henderson who isn't as good was £18m.

Rodwell is fast becoming one of my favourite players - I want him to be a true EFC icon. If there is any truth in imminent investment/sale of club then our future must be built around Rodwell, Barkley and Fellaini.

Agreed... It will be hard for the board to refuse a $30 mil tag though. Still unsure about Barkley even though he's should flashes of brilliance early... let's hope he keeps going.

Rodwell is fast becoming one of my favourite players - I want him to be a true EFC icon. If there is any truth in imminent investment/sale of club then our future must be built around

Rodwell, Barkley and Fellaini.

This!

Maybe one of our kids can save the club without being sold this time.

A new owner comes in and jack is playing for the England team, get his face on everything and milk it! Turn him into mr everton! Sell shirts, even sell England shirts in the club shop with his name on! He's a good looking lad, so get the ladies on side too.

He looks to be showing his potential, please don't cash in on him.