IGNORED

Andy Jonhson

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as other clubs were mentioned as interested we knew that we would lose out. Just wait for the Skunks to show an interest.

Its going to be a long summer like last season I beleive with us 'moving' for players only for them not to come in.

Just hope that DM brings in a decent striker otherwise we really are up sh't creek

To be far the reports are only in the Times I beleive.

Would not have thought that we would pay £5m for Benni when he only has a year left on his contract. Would have thought we would get him for about £3m.

Reports are of a failed bid by West Brom and someone else for Cameron from Cardiff. Offer 3.25m and we should get him.

Guest blueboy122

because bolton wnt spend 7 million on him plus he is best mates wit beattie plus who wud fancy movin ouse to bolton lmao!!!!!

It'll be Dickov we get then  <_<

Please god no

BTW, I've deleted a few of the AJ threads and left the few that have been running a while

CYBERSTEWARDS - ITS TIME TO START GETTING TOUGH ON THIS

As well as posts in CAPS ALL THE TIME and TXT spk, i fink y no wot I meen mate

I agree shitty text typing or piss poor attempts to spell shouldn't be tolerated I mean who actually thinks that is spelled dat and mate ffs 'mate' is only 2 more key presses is your time that precious that you can't afford to press them all? Plus actually on topic would like Johnson to sign and lets hope Jordan doesn't thy to rip everyone off with this deal.

Edited by L_Blue