IGNORED

Old Farts V Young Gobsh*tes

Mac

Playing footie with the kids a while ago, and a group of youngish lads 15 - 18 started slagging me off, I asked them if they could do any better, they said yes (f*ck). I spoke to a couple of awl arses to see if they fancy it and it is game on

Venue - Local School Field

Date - Sat 20th May

Time - 3.00 (I am a traditionalist after all)

Team details to follow and a full match analysis, if I'm still alive.

ATB

Mac

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience of these games and bear in mind i'v only ever been on the young gobs*ites team is.

All even at the start then the fitness of the younger generation starts to shine through, the oldies get pissed and throw some nasty challenges and they usually end in a mass brawl which can go either way.

Be warned Mac as you are the older generation any loss will be a desgrace, injury will be your teams fault and any outbreak of violence will also be attributed to you old timers! Steer well clear is all i'm gona say!!

My experience of these games and bear in mind i'v only ever been on the young gobs*ites team is.

All even at the start then the fitness of the younger generation starts to shine through, the oldies get pissed and throw some nasty challenges and they usually end in a mass brawl which can go either way.

Be warned Mac as you are the older generation any loss will be a desgrace, injury will be your teams fault and any outbreak of violence will also be attributed to you old timers! Steer well clear is all i'm gona say!!

Thats a fair assesment that, Ive played "Friendly" games which young wippersnappers and arl arses have been involved in and they normally turn out like that

" ITS A MANS GAME LAD IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT YOU SHOULDNT BE PLAYIN" is the fav line of an awl as after hes just snapped the skinny 18 year old whippet

Regarding our lot, (can't comment on their lot yet, don't know them that well) what we lack in skill, ability, fitness, vision and general awareness, we more than make up for in aggression, malice, cunning and an all round desire to give them a bloody good hiding.

Training tomorrow night - report to follow.

ATB

Mac

good luck anyway mac hears a few tips from the 20 year old young gobsh@te with knees like an awl ass.

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THAT TACKLE A LITTLE MORE HARDER.

THAT SHOULDER BARGE THAT MUCH STRONGER

TAKE IT EASY AT THE START SO YOU CAN LAST THE DISTANCE

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BID MAD MAN IN THE MIDDLE SCREAMING ALL GAME IT REALLY INTIMADATES THE YOUNGSTERS EVERY TIME.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH IN THE GAME.

1've played in quite a few of those games and it comes to you after a while, usually when you are bent over double trying to get some oxygen into your lungs, F##kin hell i'm too old for this lark. :blink:

The teenagers of today might not be the fittest, but they are faster and will leave you standing every time, some are quite tricky with the footwork and can make you look a right tw#t.

My verdict.................................prepare for a beating. :D

Thats a fair assesment that, Ive played "Friendly" games which young wippersnappers and arl arses have been involved in and they normally turn out like that

" ITS A MANS GAME LAD IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT YOU SHOULDNT BE PLAYIN" is the fav line of an awl as after hes just snapped the skinny 18 year old whippet

Usually followed by the 6'7" ABA boxer, with a sick desire to still be cock of the playground throwing a flurry of sledgehammers at the nearest "old c*nt"!

You have been warned lets hope that the tricks of the trade can shine through, for Mac and his dads army :D

Bear in mind boys I am an Evertonian, you f*ckers (young or old ) are on my side.

I have in my heart a love for all of you (even Clur, here's a word from our Graham).

For the last 5 months I have been benching 150lb for 20 reps per day.

Pat, fancy a game?.

Bring your war face.

ATB

Mac

I am on your side coz we young fuckers have too much confidence for our own good :rolleyes: its down to u to bring us down a peg or two

My dear friend I would not lump you in with this bunch of Monkey hanging, stottie eating, sister shagging, smog monsters.

We will triumph, a win for me, is a win for you all (and girls).

:D:D:D:D

C'mon spuddy love, T.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

God, I am going to embarass myself, in front of my wife.

ATB

Mac

Due to problems attending Training, I can unsertsand if im Benched Mac.

Only be good for bloody 5 minutes anyway. A Cple hacks, cple sublime defence splitting passes ( of which we all must stand back & admire) with a wild side booted ping @ goal ending as a throw in of course & which at everyone will no doubt laff ending the 5 min parlay.

I ache already, pass us a fag, Those were the days my friends.

Edited by PatV

Where to begin, it was a good turn out, but they turned up with bags of lager and jeans on. I don't want to come over all Harry Catterick, but what a bunch of useless c*nts.

The session progressed well, one or two have played before at a decent level. There is one boy who is well tasty, and very fast for 35 years of age.

I am quietly confident of keeping the their score to single digits.

There was one first for me though, a right back playing with a fag in his mouth.

BTW - I am in f*cking tatters, I am an old man who should know better.

I am offering odds of us winning at 4/1.

ATB

Mac