IGNORED

Pete Big Brother

sconnerefc

Going back to the original thread spuddy, Pete should not be in the house he is a serious fruitloop. I am enjoying this big brother, no matter what you blokes say. :P

T

Ive heard there all nutters not just Pete

My wife forces me to watch it and I think its good pete (who sounds like the bloke off dick dastardly - catch the pigeon) is in it, there are certainly bigger freaks than him, he just has a medical condition, whats shabazzs excuse for being a tw@T and dont even get me started on that Nikkie one

The oz one is goin @ the moment...Talk about lame.

All the peep's look & act like theyve been poached from Home & Away or Neighbours or sumfin.

+ the Govt authorites have em by the nuts & under heavy scrutiny due to some rouge Penises & drunken romps making the prime time vers last time im told, so it's very much the G rated big brother.

No smoking, little drinking, swearing & the Girls are pathetic pampered plastic Barbies ( not good role models I feels), whilst the guys are well...lame.

My girl is right in to it 2 unfort. Im the usual peripheral Hubby on the couch callin em wankers.

dont watch big brother, i only watched one series, the one with some puff called marco and some arab, cant remember his name. it was quite funny but the from what ive seen in the papers there all, to put it one way, fuckin weird

My wife forces me to watch it and I think its good pete (who sounds like the bloke off dick dastardly - catch the pigeon) is in it, there are certainly bigger freaks than him, he just has a medical condition, whats shabazzs excuse for being a tw@T and dont even get me started on that Nikkie one

It might be wrong but is it Klunk (spelling??)