IGNORED

Bid For Simon Davies

Pat

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS..........................ITS ON THAT LINK THAT PAT PUT UP ABOUT DAVIES'S SHIRT

Johnson sets sights on move to Everton The Times 00:27

Everton move for £7m Johnson Guardian Unlimited 01:32

Everton close in on Johnson The Soccer Forum 11:52

Wonder what the next update will be, also says it will be followed by the signing of Jolean Lescott from Wolves. seem to be moving in the right direction this time.

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS..........................ITS ON THAT LINK THAT PAT PUT UP ABOUT DAVIES'S SHIRT

Johnson sets sights on move to Everton The Times 00:27

Everton move for £7m Johnson Guardian Unlimited 01:32

Everton close in on Johnson The Soccer Forum 11:52

Wonder what the next update will be, also says it will be followed by the signing of Jolean Lescott from Wolves.  seem to be moving in the right direction this time.

;) this sounds perky :D

Signed Shirt ....... :(   :(   :(

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Everton

One really should read the full news text before getting tooo Excited shouldnt he...... :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

This post is straight from the Everton Only forum on kipper, i can't understand the fans who slag off our players.. Get behind the lad or he stands no chance, and as for him being shit!! don't be fucking stupid!

The next post on that site re: Andy Johnson will undoubtedly be "Johnson moves to Magpies/ Arsenal/ Wigan for £8m".

Then, about 2 or 3 days later it will be in the paper, "Moyes makes last ditch £4m bid for Johnson"... same thing has been happening for years.

Then Moyes will come out and say "all the players I tried to sign went elsewhere"... same as every year. Try bidding for them before they sign for someone else then!!!!!!!

As for Davies, wouldn't matter if everyone got behind him, he's shat.