IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we are keeping tabs on Huth and may bid £4million, and also bid £2.5million for Cole. Id love to have Huth in our defence but i dont want Cole, i just dont think hes a good enough player to improve our goalscoring record

Wigan have bid 5mil already according to my other forum so a 4mil bid would be pointless but he would no doubt be a good buy.

I think that Huth would be a decent signing but not sure about £4m. He can't get into the Chelsea team so maybe half that amount????

Huth and Yobo next season might be quite good with Hibbo and Valente on the sides. Lescot and Stubbs on the bench

• 1 month later...

I dont believe any of this but i thought id see what everyone thinks anyway, it sounds bollox, its from football-rumours.com :-

Everton are looking at fiorentina pair martin jorgensen and stefano fiore making a joint 6million bid for both midfielder if Everton pull of this deal simon davies will be aloud to join wigan or blackburn for 2million and kevin kilbane to aston villa for 1.5million Everton will also sign a new foward as james mcfadden will join celtic for 3million at the end of july also Everton new foward will not be signed until that time to the foward is barcelona's unwated javier saviola.with these new arrivals lee carlsley will move to sheffield utd or bolton on a free.the left backs gary naysmith and sandro pistone will move on to celtic and lecce respectivly with nuno valente making the left back position his own and the fact that phil neville can play everywhere!

Jesus, there well informed arent they

Im sure its too early in the summer to think no more players will be coming or going, but they seem to know every fooking detail.

Thats a better plot than the da vinci code