IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

:o

Now thats taking saving the pennies to the extreme

39508[/snapback]

i also saw on SSN that the physios have got coffee because he wont spend the money on it, that 1 was a rumour i think but it was saying it on SSN

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also saw on SSN that the physios have got coffee because he wont spend the money on it, that 1 was a rumour i think but it was saying it on SSN

39510[/snapback]

:lol: ellis is bleading villa dry,one thing after another think he should sell up and stay out of football for good ;) unless he stays and sends em down, :lol: got to feel sorry 4 villa fans no how they feel after the peter Johnson sarga :angry:

Edited by Ola

I feel sorry for them now makes me kind of appreciate Kenwright I remember when Kendall came back for the 200th time when we had no money. Mitch Ward Carl Tiler Danny Williamson Tony Thomas those were dark days poor villa fans.

:lol::lol: Were have all there money gone how are they in debt? :lol:

39572[/snapback]

Because they've spent millions and never really got anywhere or re-sold players

I wouldnt want Maniche, think hes shit, someone commented at the world cup that he only relly delivers for his country

:lol: ellis is bleading villa dry,one thing after another think he should sell up and stay out of football for good ;) unless he stays and sends em down, :lol: got to feel sorry 4 villa fans no how they feel after the peter Johnson sarga :angry:

39532[/snapback]

its for sale but no-1 wil buy!!! :lol::lol: who can we sign on the cheap fro there? then agian ellis will want £10 mil for a reserve player ;):P

I have to be honest and say that I don't know much about this Saviola but know the name and surely £2m is not that bad.

I would be happy with those 3 players I think, however have think there is more chance of us winning the league then there is of most of the stories on that website as being true

:o

Saviola isnt bollocks, hes a quality player

39669[/snapback]

agreed Saviola is quality, would love him at Everton he would be one of our best players but can't see him coming.

also would def. get his name on shirt if he did come B)

Another one from there

Everton look set to land barcelona striker javier saviola after arsene wenger admitted he is not interested in him. Everton will also complete the signings of joey barton and stillian petrov.

david moyes is set to plunder relegated italian club lazio buying inzaghi for £1m christian manfredini for £2m and tomasso rossi for £2.5m

Edited by EFCfan2007

More of that site, these two conflict a bit

Everton will sign Saviola, Maniche, Buckley ,Thompson and Webster before the transfer window.Barton will sgn a new deal at Man City

it will be all action at Everton this week with saviola,d thompson and joey barton all coming in and the outs will be kilbane and carsley

More of that site, these two conflict a bit

Everton will sign Saviola, Maniche, Buckley ,Thompson and Webster before the transfer window.Barton will sgn a new deal at Man City

it will be all action at Everton this week with saviola,d thompson and joey barton all coming in and the outs will be kilbane and carsley

39952[/snapback]

:blink: carnt see that tbo mark ;)