IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

I belive it all - its all true.

41665[/snapback]

:o plz say u are joking! i remember last summer i went on a dodgy rumour site and it said Everton will buy ronaldinho then swap him to man utd for RVN, rio, scholes and sum1 else its just chats shit thoes websites

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woud like millner here i think hes a decent player, saviola would be a amazing signing and petrov could be useful but cygan hahaha dnt get me started 1 word to sum him up... shit :P

42000[/snapback]

Would love Milner, but the f*cking Barcodes have him stitched up good and proper. Milner would really offer us a little extra, I lke the kid.

ATB

Mac

The latest from this site

Wolves manager Mick McCarthey looks set to replace Paul Ince with Everton midfielder, Lee Carsley. Simon Davies or James McFadden, Allesandro Pistone, Andy Van Der Meyde and Gary Naysmith could also be on their way out of Goodison Park. David Moyes is looking to bring in 2 more signings - 1 could be Maniche or Malbranque.

=v1=

Wolves manager Mick McCarthey looks set to replace Paul Ince with Everton midfielder, Lee Carsley. Simon Davies or James McFadden, Allesandro Pistone, Andy Van Der Meyde and Gary Naysmith could also be on their way out of Goodison Park. David Moyes is looking to bring in 2 more signings - 1 could be Maniche or Malbranque.

=v1=

42108[/snapback]

That site is fooking quality, basically mention every player in the squad and hope something happens

New on the site today

Following Gilbert,Larsson and Muamba out on loan will be Auturo Lupoli,he will be heading to Mercyside with Everton.

EFC NEWS

Everton will sign

Delron Buckley-Free

Liam Miller-£1mil <<<<< Please god no

Edited by EFCfan2007

New on the site today

Following Gilbert,Larsson and Muamba out on loan will be Auturo Lupoli,he will be heading to Mercyside with Everton.

EFC NEWS

Everton will sign

Delron Buckley-Free

Liam Miller-£1mil <<<<< Please god no

42231[/snapback]

NO! Please Moyes! Not Him! <_<

=v1=

42108[/snapback]

out of them i keep sandro and davies, sell the rest...davies is looking promising and realyl workign hard, i just hope moyes lets him stay out wide next year, less of this center mid rubbish (altho hes been godo there oflate) and i thin sandro is a good versatile squad player, the rest i say sell, i would have liekd to keep VDM liek a coupel weeks ago, but another injury well that was his last chance for me

out of them i keep sandro and davies, sell the rest...davies is looking promising and realyl workign hard, i just hope moyes lets him stay out wide next year, less of this center mid rubbish (altho hes been godo there oflate) and i thin sandro is a good versatile squad player, the rest i say sell, i would have liekd to keep VDM liek a coupel weeks ago, but another injury well that was his last chance for me

42431[/snapback]

Although I'm still open to Davis getting his shit together at some point i think Moyes made the correct decision playing him in the centre because out on the right wing he ends up drifting infield anyway and leaves a fookin big gap down the flank.

Davies needs to learn how to play right mid correctly and stop shitting out of trying to beat the full back.