IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today on the site

Inter Milan are preparing a £5 million bid for Australian, Tim Cahill from Everton. The Aussie midfielder is happy to stay at Goodison and it is likely that he is staying put for the forthcoming season.

I've got it from a very reliable source,that Everton are preparing a bid for Gary Neville.

Hope it's not true. <<<< Fuckinhell we'd have both of the chuckle brothers then

Edited by EFCfan2007

Today on the site

Inter Milan are preparing a £5 million bid for Australian, Tim Cahill from Everton. The Aussie midfielder is happy to stay at Goodison and it is likely that he is staying put for the forthcoming season.

I've got it from a very reliable source,that Everton are preparing a bid for Gary Neville.

Hope it's not true.  <<<< Fuckinhell we'd have both of the chuckle brothers then

42859[/snapback]

LMAO

That jst goes to show that, that site is full of bullshit

Today in the house of horrors

real madrid are set to sell thomas gravesen for 1 million after he had a huge bust up with robinho. now Everton will take up the first refusal clause that was placed in his contract when he signed 4 madrid. Everton will also make bids fot javier saviola and will definatly sign trialist elron buckley.

as a true blue i belive that we r to sign luis boa morte (gutted) for 4.5mil, leaving us is, kilbane 900,000 bk 2 sunderland.

Edited by EFCfan2007

Today in the house of horrors

real madrid are set to sell thomas gravesen for 1 million after he had a huge bust up with robinho. now Everton will take up the first refusal clause that was placed in his contract when he signed 4 madrid. Everton will also make bids fot javier saviola and will definatly sign trialist elron buckley.

as a true blue i belive that we r to sign luis boa morte (gutted) for 4.5mil, leaving us is, kilbane 900,000 bk 2 sunderland.

43101[/snapback]

Gravey could be true and Buckley probaly is

What a heart renching story from that site today :rolleyes:

Being the soppy supporter that I am I decided yesterday to just go down to Goodison Park and have a little wander around the auld girl. Basically just walked a lap, stopped in front of dixie to say hello and just breathed in the atmosphere of the place.

Imagine my surprise when I nearly got knocked over by a lovely black Merc coming out the gate with none other than SWP sitting in the back.

I was quite shocked but did manage to point to the Everton crest on my shirt and shrug my shoulders at him

He just smiled and nodded before the car drove off.

So ill leave you to take from that what you will!!!!

More

Everton manager D.Moyes will look to sign two of chelsea's young stars with a cheeky loan bid for L.Diarra and J.Obi Mikel.

Edited by EFCfan2007

I beleive him/her. Thats enough for me I am goin to get SWP on the back of my new shirt. Anyone know what number he is going to be??????

Everton going to sign a player that Chelski just signed from UTD for £12m after a long battle.

Thats utter b@lls.

Wait a minute does that mean that the SWP story might not be true then either?

We're being linked with Chelsea players quite alot on this site lately

Everton have tied up a deal with Chelsea to sign three of there players on a season long loan. These players are belived to be Shaun Wright-Phillips, John Obi Mikel and Lassana Diarra. Everton then have the option to take both Wright-Phillips and Lassana Diarra on a permanant deal at the end of the season. However, it is unknown the price Everton would have to pay to take Wright-Phillips permanantly.

david moyes is set to buy one new player before the season starts that player will be swp or keane

efc news! thomas graveson will turn down a host of premier clubs and celtic to re-join Everton! but lee carlsley will join wolves to team with his former rep of ireland coach mad mick mcarthy also martin o'neil will sign kilbane for villa next week!

Edited by EFCfan2007

We're being linked with Chelsea players quite alot on this site lately

Everton have tied up a deal with Chelsea to sign three of there players on a season long loan. These players are belived to be Shaun Wright-Phillips, John Obi Mikel and Lassana Diarra. Everton then have the option to take both Wright-Phillips and Lassana Diarra on a permanant deal at the end of the season. However, it is unknown the price Everton would have to pay to take Wright-Phillips permanantly.

david moyes is set to buy one new player before the season starts that player will be swp or keane

efc news! thomas graveson will turn down a host of premier clubs and celtic to re-join Everton! but lee carlsley will join wolves to team with his former rep of ireland coach mad mick mcarthy also martin o'neil will sign kilbane for villa next week!

43544[/snapback]

Damn i wish they were true :(

Everton are set to snap up Obafemi Martins from Inter Milan after the Nigerian handed in a transfer request because of the arrival of Hernan Crespo. The fee is believed to be 5million with a following 3million over 3 years. Also, i have it on good authority that Everton will snap up Thomas Gravesen on a free transfer.

You heard it here first

Everton will make a bid of 3million plus van der meyde for fenerbache's sanli tuncay

Doubt the first rumours true, but the other one is a possibility

I know its all a load of crap but I do like looking on there each morning to find out which crap they post about us.

I would say one thing though that if RM really want to get rid of Grav they will most prob let him leave for free

Today

im not a Everton fan but apparently davey moyes will sign 3 or 4 more players before august the 31st = expect gravesen 2 sign in days also andy webster from hearts as he is doubted as the new david weir, the last week of the transfer market moyes will sign david nugent and steed malbranque

Everton Fc boss David Moyes is preparing to make a shock bid for YaYa Toure, and may try to sign Steed Melbranque as he is becoming frustrated by Van Der Meyde's fitness and his action off the pitch.

Everton to sell Beats to Newcastle. Graveson to come back to Goodison. Van Der Meyde to be sold. SWP to be loaned to Everton with the option to buy.

Everton will snap up Antoine Sibierski from Manchester City on a free transfer. Also coming in will be Thomas Gravesen and possibly Javier Saviola on a year long loan. Everton will then sign him at the end of the season on a free transfer when his contract expires

Also, there is talk of a takeover bid from a British based Russian who is offerin Bill Kenwright 80million for the club. He has also pledged 50million pounds for new players. Randy Lerner (also linked with Aston Villa) is also believed to be in the running.

Edited by EFCfan2007