IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the soppy supporter that I am I decided yesterday to just go down to Goodison Park and have a little wander around the auld girl. Basically just walked a lap, stopped in front of dixie to say hello and just breathed in the atmosphere of the place.

Imagine my surprise when I nearly got knocked over by a lovely black Merc coming out the gate with none other than SWP sitting in the back.

I was quite shocked but did manage to point to the Everton crest on my shirt and shrug my shoulders at him

He just smiled and nodded before the car drove off.

So ill leave you to take from that what you will!!!!

This is the best bit of BS so far

Its off the football rumours site, it had me weeping into a hanky :P

This is on there today, and is probably the most realistic one tbh

Everton news

Heard from a source in the club who said Moyes wants to sign a left winger and a striker. These are believed to be Buckley + Sibierski.

Forget about Saviola and other big names, we have no money left, so lets be realistic.

Edited by Romey 1878

Its off the football rumours site, it had me weeping into a hanky  :P

This is on there today, and is probably the most realistic one tbh

Everton news

Heard from a source in the club who said Moyes wants to sign a left winger and a striker. These are believed to be Buckley + Sibierski.

Forget about Saviola and other big names, we have no money left, so lets be realistic.

44410[/snapback]

Thats about as realistic as it gets and probably true

God these people are stupid

Everton wont make any more signings for players for the rest of the transfer window who have transfer fees. Possible free transfer of Sibierski and Buckley.

Everton News!!

our spending is not done yet. moyes was given £20m to spend this summer.

he has only spent £14m. all this talk about being happy with the squad, etc is just a screen to hide the fact we are right in the middle of a deal for a true top class left winger and another holding midfielder.

the winger is none other than ze roberto who is on a free transfer and we are bringing in aldo duscher from deportivo for £5.5m. these deals will be done by the end of next week.

believe this or dont. thats up to you.

Read one in Mirror that said my Mrs works @ a  day care Wirral way & an Everton wife said Theo Walcott was on his way on

loan.....LOL...!!!

44864[/snapback]

:lol: seen that aswell, like fuck we would get him, but if we did he could play left mid for us, bit of pace on the left wing and a decent crosser from what ive seen

Latest from the site of shite :D

Everton Fc will make a surprise season long loan for Stephen Appiah who may accept as he wants his dream move to the premiership.

Young Irish defender Shane Comerford to join crystal palace teammate Chris Upstone on a move to Everton for a joint fee of 750,000 pounds.

I hope the second one is true because it shows that we really are building our academy up

Edited by Romey 1878

Shit

With Everton defender Tony Hibbert out for a while David Moyes could turn to Manchester City's experienced rightback Danny Mills who will have limited opportunities with the signing of Defender Hatem Trabelsi and Jihai Sun. Moyes is prepared to offer up to five hundred thousand to one million pounds for a two year deal with an extra one if he impreses.

Everton are set to make a move for steve finnan ,liverpool are in the process of signing a new full back and Everton have been alerted to finnans availability the fee in the region of 3.5 million Everton will fund the move by off loading fringe players and a couple of first teamers thought to be van der meyde and carsley.

This wouldnt be good IMO

Everton are set to make a move for steve finnan ,liverpool are in the process of signing a new full back and Everton have been alerted to finnans availability the fee in the region of 3.5 million Everton will fund the move by off loading fringe players and a couple of first teamers thought to be van der meyde and carsley.

This wouldnt be good IMO

45768[/snapback]

:lol: what a pile of shite,this lads not good enough 4 are reserve team never mind first and we have cover any way ;)