IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

vicente is suppose to be a great player so i'll have him. nugent i think we should sign, we have missed out in the past on players who become excellent signings e.g dean ashton. theo i would take but very doutful we will get him. G.barry would be a ideal signing for us as he can play left mid, left back and DM.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinned & Renamed this Thread folks..As ludicrous as It has Been @ times it has mostly kept all the wild & not so wild spec to a minimum...Good Work.

Great Thread Mark    , We can make it a running theme & next window will Pin & start a " Just Seen This " Mid Year Window Thread etc.

46586[/snapback]

Nice one Pat, I like the sound of that

Hasn't Vicente just joined someone else in the premiership. Wigan or something like that???

Theo??? no thanks

No chance of Steed or Nugent.

Even though DN has turned down a new conrtact at Preston as said he already has 2 years left.

Good idea Pat pinning the thread it has been great at times.

46589[/snapback]

Vicente has had a trial at Reading I think, dont quote me on that though.

Regarding Nugent, Boro are going to bid £4million for him and it could rise to £5million. portsmouth could also bid.

Nice one Pat, I like the sound of that

Vicente has had a trial at Reading I think, dont quote me on that though.

Regarding Nugent, Boro are going to bid £4million for him and it could rise to £5million. portsmouth could also bid.

46620[/snapback]

I am well informed by a physio acquaintance of mine who worked with Nugent last season that he is quite happy stay at Preston for the next year or so in the hope that Everton will come in for him!

I am well informed by a physio acquaintance of mine who worked with Nugent last season that he is quite happy stay at Preston for the next year or so in the hope that Everton will come in for him!

46627[/snapback]

I hope thats true Goldy, and if he stays for that extra year his price wil go right down aswell which is only good for us

or it could go up if he has a good season and preston are promoted, could swing either way

46631[/snapback]

Not going to happen, even if he has a good season for them he will only have one year left on his contract. They can let his contract run down sure, but they would get next to nothing for him from a tribunal, £3million tops.

Not going to happen, even if he has a good season for them he will only have one year left on his contract. They can let his contract run down sure, but they would get next to nothing for him from a tribunal, £3million tops.

46639[/snapback]

ah i forgot about the contract :rolleyes: , yes i now agree with one year left he will be cheaper

Everton's Tim Cahill is being tracked by Manchester Utd as the search for goal scoring midfielder to replace Paul Scholes. Utd are likely to offer £7.5m plus Ole Solksjaer to secure the Aussie's services in the January window.

Everton will spend the money they recieved on Birmingham defender Matt Upson, who will cost £4m. They will also bring in Crystal Palace's Jobi McAnuff for £2m and Charlton midfielder Darren Ambrose for £1.5m plus Simon Davies.

nugent 2 Everton!!

Why on earth would we accept 7.5m and the Babyface for Cahill. He has only just come back from 3 years out and strikers is one place we don't have to add to.

Like the sound of CP's Jobi seen him play a few times for Cardiff and Palace and looks quite good if not a bit greedy

I'am a steward at Eveton Football Club, I'm good friends with chairman Bill Kenright an I can tell all Evertonians in truth that we will not be signing any more players this month. However, David Moyes has shown his interest in david nugent and Bill Kenwright is prepared to make a £5 million offer for the blue born striker when the window re-opens, Thomas Gravesen had been in negotiations with Everton since Christmas 2005 but David Moyes opted not to take him back as the deal was a loan deal but Madrid wanted cash. As for the Malbranque rumor, thats also made up. Blackburn, Fulham and Rangers where all chasing McFadden, the highest bid was £3 Million, Manchester Utd did make a bid for Tim Cahill but the £7million offer didnt match our asking price. I hope this clears things out a lot, Thank You.

Everton are going to sign Real Madrid defender Jon Woodgate on loan for the season.

Joesph Yobo will leave Goodison Park for Middlesboro' and a fee of £4m. Yobo's replacement will be Hearts' captain Steven 'Elvis' Pressley, who will cost £3m. Do these people not read the news? He's signed a new fucking contract

Preston's David Nugent will sign for Everton in the January window for £4.5m, with Anichebe going the other way on loan for 6 months

I'am a steward at Eveton Football Club, I'm good friends with chairman Bill Kenright an I can tell all Evertonians in truth that we will not be signing any more players this month. However, David Moyes has shown his interest in david nugent and Bill Kenwright is prepared to make a £5 million offer for the blue born striker when the window re-opens, Thomas Gravesen had been in negotiations with Everton since Christmas 2005 but David Moyes opted not to take him back as the deal was a loan deal but Madrid wanted cash. As for the Malbranque rumor, thats also made up. Blackburn, Fulham and Rangers where all chasing McFadden, the highest bid was £3 Million, Manchester Utd did make a bid for Tim Cahill but the £7million offer didnt match our asking price. I hope this clears things out a lot, Thank You.

Everton are going to sign Real Madrid defender Jon Woodgate on loan for the season.

Joesph Yobo will leave Goodison Park for Middlesboro' and a fee of £4m. Yobo's replacement will be Hearts' captain Steven 'Elvis' Pressley, who will cost £3m. Do these people not read the news? He's signed a new fucking contract

Preston's David Nugent will sign for Everton in the January window for £4.5m, with Anichebe going the other way on loan for 6 months

47059[/snapback]

waste of space as he is always injured but when fit is a decent player, id have him only if we dont pay any of his wages incase he gets injured

Everton will complete the signing of david nugent on the last day of the reansfer window. They will make a late bidof 4.5 m and beat newcastle to his signatureas he is a massive BLUE. Everton are also still in the chase 4 malbranque. In the offer that baught thomas radinski to fulham there was a clause on the offer which was first choise on any fulham player. The transfer will be about 2.5m that will give us no money to spend in january bt hu cares.

ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE (unless ure rooney)

Yatesy

I would love to get Nugent, but I cant see it happening. Atleast not in this transfer window.

Now onto the real news. David Moyes's Gamble to wait it out for Steed Malbranque seems to have paid off, the frenchman has altered his extensive wage demands consiering he has put himself in the 'Stan Collymore' bracket of dodgy servant to his club. Although the fee remains at £4million, Everton can now complete the full package.

Middlesborough are desperate to scupper the move but Malbranque would rather compete with Drunken Van der Meyde that the larger squad over at the riverside.

Willo - Heard anything more from your mate and his source on Malbranque or any player possibly coming to Everton?

Only 3 days to go including today.

Would like it to happen but really really can't see it.

Didn't Fulham come out yesterday and say that they were close to a deal with a club and a few other teams where in there as well.

However Dm has come out and said things are not true but is that just that he has had a medical or that we not interested in him at all.

I think with the decent start we have made that we are not going to be getting any new singnings coming in unless Davies is being off loaded

I'm not too fussed, I would rather get no1 then get some deadwood player in just to please the fans for a few weeks because of the novelty of a new face. We either get a quality player for cheap or just keep what we've got, its not bad IMO.