IGNORED

Robert Huth

Guest blueboy122

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this would be an excellent signing and would show to the players that are uncertain of a future that the club is ambitous and looking to move in the right direction, for me Huth is one of if not the best CB under 21 in the prem and would be delighted to see him arrive, if he does I think Jobo and Cahill will stay as it will show we are moving in the right direction.

would be a fantastic signing. IMO he is one of the best young centre backs in the league if not europe. I hope we can complete the deal before the world cup because i can see him having a great world cup and we could face a bidding war after the world cup. If we can keep yobo it would give us a very solid look - on paper at least

Though if we dont get Huth Before the World Cup, i dont think we will get him! if he has a good world Cup then Chelsea will want more for him and Bigger teams will come in for him! So if we are to get him must be Before World Cup and Everton have said on www.evertonfc.com that the players value will rise if they play well in the WC! That what i see anyways! B)

Huth to follow AJ

29 May - Rumours that a deal to bring Titanic / Tutonic (!) Chelsea defender Robert Huth to Goodison was tied up on Friday are seemingly confirmed by this report from the BBC.

by any chance? toffeeweb

The only hurdle now is the medical. This is where so many transfers have fallen down in the last few years and knowing our luck the appointed doctor will find that Andy Johnson’s biggest secret is that he has been concealing the same type of leg that Heather Mills-McCartney so regularly flaunts.

^ lol