IGNORED

Australia will lose to uruguay

Guest Reg Reagan

2nd Leg Update.

0,5001,5075281,00.jpg

Cahill can be the man

HE is the forgotten man of Australian football, but Tim Cahill is shaping as the wildcard to propel the Socceroos to their finest moment in 31 years..........

http://foxsports.news.com.au/

alvarofans_wideweb__470x327,0.jpg

Uruguay super starRecoba: we have divine right to play in Cup

Uruguay has a divine right to play in the World Cup finals, according to star striker Alvaro Recoba.........

http://www.smh.com.au/news/football/recoba...1951093406.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready to put £50 on uruguay to beat the skips by more than 3-0 in the first leg of their world cup qualifier in the Stadio de Centrinio in Montevideo Uruguay :D

Honestly... what are the chances of the Skips qualifying for the world cup when they are playing against a quality side like uruguay whereas they have players like Forlan, Recoba, Montero, Carini and Dario Silva... these will cut them into pieces!

£50 poorer Reg ??

recoba sed that about uraguay, he sed they had the divine right to be there....and i too dont no why reg has a strong dislikin to the aussies... not a big fan meself in other sports but u cant knock how they are at every sport!! (cept cricket :) )

timmy plays for them so i will be backin them anyway :huh:

Reg......Its like every other CUP COMPETITION, they have EARNED the right to be there, and good on them i say.

I suppose you think Burscough shouldnt have got through, but they EARNED it also.

Thats what cup competitions are all about, David and Goliath, and sometimes David wins. Good on em. ............. i say again, WELL DONE.

Im the fella who "JOKINGLY" eluded to us signing "Phill Neville" before the last window...So I aint sayin nuffin to tempt fate.

They deserve to be there...they have qualified by RIGHT (unlike a certain red team across the park who moaned their way into a competition).

they are good enough to be there and beating uruguay proves that.

Also, a large percentage of their first teamers play in the prem - so if that makes them not good enough, then England shouldn't be there either.

Viduka, Scwarzer and Cahill are easily of the right level needed to do well in the world cup - and can i remind any doubters about one (or two) teams in particular - that didn't deserve to 'be in it'

USA

Cameroon

ohh..and Nigeria

- all have gone to the competition on the back of no expectation and qualified for the knock out stages - cant be that bad.