IGNORED

Blueboys21

This guy posted here quite a bit last year with some interesting information. Does he still post?

You're right, he did post a lot of interesting stuff. I haven't seen anything from him for a long time now though. Probably others will know more than I do about him.

I know I used to always look forward to following his posts and the info they contained.

Come back blueboys21 :D

BB

B)

Edited by Blue_Bird

Thats right pat last we heard of him he was going to miss the end of the transfer window last year as he was on his honeymoon. Don't think he is posted since.

About the same time the Stubbs left. Now he is back Blueboys might come back.

Could do with him to find out if we going to offer more money for AJ

He's gone forever :(

The last I heard he had developed the common but rarely talked of condition of Concavius Skullius, the symptoms of which are a small thumb size dimple on the top of the skull.

The condition is not thought to be fatal but can result in the loss of any social standing and the urge to carry out unnatural levels of DIY.

Most commonly found within the male of the species and generally refered to as "being under the thumb" by the patients peer group. The most common time for the occurance of these symptoms is on or imidiatly after a honeymoon.

Possibly explaining the disapperaence of our very own Blueboys21!! :D

I know, my aim was always to meet a nurse, then it was an irish nurse then it was a blue irish nurse. Oh well. one out of 3 ain't too bad! But I assure you if i eva have kids they WILL be blue or i'll kick em out-think i'm joking??? NO!

Come back Blueboys, we need some inside info, we're getting stale!

OK here's the theory...er by the way Fishman I resent your assumption that married men are in any way compromised in their freedom of expression and individuality..and my wife says I can explain more fully after I've put up her new shelf and done the washing up!

Back to the theory. Al is Blueboys21. Shamed by his wanton neglect of his adoring fellow TT'ers, who hung on his every word rather like those twelve blokes who used to run with Brian of Nazareth, he's re-registered as Al and asked about his former self to check whether we're still angry with him for leaving us! You wait, Al will be giving us the inside line from Bellefield before you can say "Alan Stubbs' jockstrap".

Or I could be completely wrong...which is probably more likely :lol: .

well i keep disappearing but always manage to check the site almost everyday but hardly get time to post anymore and i'm not even getting married till september.

but for me its more work than the misses starting to build a career now and not getting much time to sleep never mind post

(plus i just slipped her some sleeping pills so i've not got long)

hes gone, we wont get him back, hes gone with the rest... willo,smeg etc.

Ive gone nowhere lads, I was involved in a big accident last year and am awaiting an op on me shoulder!!! I also split up with me missus who f--ked off with me computer!!!! Once i get me HUGE payout from me accident im buying another one!!! (cant quite afford one when om only getting sick pay hahaha)

I firmly believed that BLUEBOYS was a certain central defender who we have all since forgiven!! Do you agree Ian?? (Im havin to use the comp at me Mams at the minute so i can't post all the time)

Ive gone nowhere lads, I was involved in a big accident last year and am awaiting an op on me shoulder!!! I also split up with me missus who f--ked off with me computer!!!! Once i get me HUGE payout from me accident im buying another one!!! (cant quite afford one when om only getting sick pay hahaha)

I firmly believed that BLUEBOYS was a certain central defender who we have all since forgiven!! Do you agree Ian?? (Im havin to use the comp at me Mams at the minute so i can't post all the time)

i agree smeg, nice to see you back :)

hope you feelin mate! sounds bad that!

i agree smeg, nice to see you back :)

hope you feelin mate! sounds bad that!

Sound thanks mate and i also got rid of me head-ache aswell just a pity it took me computer hehehe!! Like i said it has its advantages i should get a few quid out of it altho when me wagon turned over it was brown trousers time if ya know what i mean!!!!

The thought of never singing in the Gwladys Street ever again flashed straight past me eyes :lol:

Not to sure if thats possible webby i think if you go onto his controls you may and i say may be able to send him a message yourself!! He may be in under a new name nowadays altho his bits of info did appear to be coming from inside the gates of Bellefield not the inside of the Daily Star :lol: