IGNORED

Cahill will not play...

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Thats right evertonians...

Tim Cahill will not be playing for Australia against Uruguay in the world cup qualifiers...

Tim Cahill already knows how shit Australia is when it comes to sports :D so he is not going to bother travelling from europe to sth america and than to australia in a space of 1 week thinking its a waste of time.

He will remain loyal with us to help us get back on top which is where we belong!

Thats right evertonians...

Tim Cahill will not be playing for Australia against Uruguay in the world cup qualifiers...

Tim Cahill already knows how shit Australia is when it comes to sports :o so he is not going to bother travelling from europe to sth america and than to australia in a space of 1 week thinking its a waste of time.

He will remain loyal with us to help us get back on top which is where we belong!

Good for us then, lets just hope "bush tucker timmy" aint reading this forum or his patriotism may buy him a plane ticket!! :D

As if football players will have time to read the internet forums...

You'd be suprised.

Steve Simmo (i used to play golf with him before EFC let him go) used to read the forums, newspapers, websites etc.etc. So too did Steve Watson and Rhino (played golf with them as well - through Simmo).

I know that officials at EFC look at the sites regularly to get a jist of the fans view. - so he may just be looking!!! You never know!

Anyway - how do we know that Cahill isn't going to play - didn't think that he would miss the oppurtunity to help the Aussies qualify for the world cup -especially as it was uruguay who knocked them out of the qualifiers last time around!

• 2 weeks later...
I really thought Moyes avoided timmy to go to sth america?

Tiny Tim will be in uruguay for the Aussies - he is loyal to his country - it obviously means a lot to him to help them qualify!

I would love it if they did - Tiny deserves a nice WC run out for his efforts in the premiership...

Not bothered about he travelling the world over - we can rest him - we are growing in confidence and can fill the middle of the park against West Brom away...

As long as he is back to face the skunks on the 27th!

Guest Reg Reagan

oh from what i have heard... the skips were flying first class on this 380 airbus which costed the skips nearly £2million.

so tiny tim will be fine :angry:

Edited by Reg Reagan