IGNORED

Lost Season 2 End

Adam

For anyone who is ahead of Lost season 2 (from USA) the end of season 2 was last night in a 2 hour special.

reports I have heard is that its meant to be the best season finale ever.

Hopefully get to see it soon

THE BEST EVER. They only had one SERIES so it hasn't got much to beat

Basically 20 episoed where feck all happens really. Every hour episode is about 32 mins long with 28mins of ads. Saying that cant fookin wait to see what happens, every week they have a cliff hanger and it turns out to be feck all the next week but im still hooked. How do you get these episodes in advance

I don't think that they meant the best ending out of lost I assumed that they were talking about endings from either the company that make lost with there other programms of maybe even all USA programes like that.

I don't think that they meant the best ending out of lost I assumed that they were talking about endings from either the company that make lost with there other programms of maybe even all USA programes like that.

Sounds like hype either way

Although it annoys me every week I cant miss the next episode

hahahaha ive seen ALL of season 2 and let me say that final episdoe leaves you wanting more :) i downloaded the episode in 4 parts each takeing 7 mins aprox each. www.watchlost.com is the wwebsite were i got them from you have 2 register and before you can download you must post 15 replies. hope this helps those who want to watch. oh you can also download every episode from both seasons.