IGNORED

Kenwright Out

in Januay Kenwright said that Everton had 8-9 million to spend and we didn't spend it. This season we received around 8 million for our final possition plus money from them 2 games in the CL (1million). We have also would have received some tv revenue by now.

Overall that should give us about 17 million.

what i want to know is why hasn't moyes been given that amount to spend on players ???????

Kenwrigh has probably used the money to invest into one of his plays.

I SAY KENWRIGHT OUT AND GIVE PAUL GREGG A CHANCE WE NEED SOME FRESH IDEASIN THE CLUB. WE GOING NO WERE.

I agree with Kenwrong out but not sure if Paul Gregg is the right man.

What happend to the investment that they were talking about that was being looked into and don't mean the Fortress.

Big Keith was saying that they were looking into investment but nothing has happened from it.

Guest fozzie22
I agree with Kenwrong out but not sure if Paul Gregg is the right man.

What happend to the investment that they were talking about that was being looked into and don't mean the Fortress.

Big Keith was saying that they were looking into investment but nothing has happened from it.

Wyness is a twat BK's bumboy nothing more,nothing less.

He's a fat bafoon, always has been, fat twit Bill and his champagne arse sitting in his office yuk.. I think we've had our chance last season thats been blown by basically having no ambition to take it on the next scale. Fancy getting to the Champions League and not bother to invest in the squad!? Pathetic, says it all about us..

Edited by Moyski

i totally agree kenwright is a fat ride ewho knows nothing about running a football club, he should sit on his face and give his arse a rest imo, he makes promises and cant deliver ie: fortress fund, we ar ethe 16th richest club in the world now and where the fuk is the £ kenwright? he lacks ambition, and the twat should stick to producing theatre plays not football

if him and moyes dont pull there finger out each others arses then it is time 4 a change!

Goldfish do you really think we will be signing them players with a total cost of around 17mil!!

Kenwright is a waste of space most lottery winners have more cash than him time to get him out and get and get someone in who can push the club forward.

saying that if they do sign all of them then I will still say get the fat waste of space out

Goldfish do you really think we will be signing them players with a total cost of around 17mil!!

Kenwright is a waste of space most lottery winners have more cash than him time to get him out and get and get someone in who can push the club forward.

saying that if they do sign all of them then I will still say get the fat waste of space out

I know where your comming from but its funny how it takes us beig "out bid" and this is the important bit according to the media for everyone to jump on the bandwaggon again!

I wonder had the papers not been writing so much about the AJ situation if this thread would wvwn have been started?

Like i'v said since the last day of the season now is not the time to slag people off its the time to ignore the paper talk and wait patiently. Even if Kenwright were to go now it would be weeks before someone else came in with the power to grant moyes with his summer spends and thats providing the new man whoever it may be wants to give him any money!

Guest fozzie22
I'm not sticking up for him but if we sign Johnson, Lescott, Huth & a couple more will you still feel the same?

We all know what happened last year but if we are just holding our cards close to our chest before going for the kill and actualy have 20mil + will you all be saying the same stuff?

you honestly believe we have that much money fish?

i dont thats for sure,even if they pull off theose signings it wont disguise the fact evertons team has very little real term investement for years and its showing now.

you can only huff and bluster your way thru the season for so long and it showed that last season,we were abysmal tbh to say otherwise is silly,the squad needs a massive ammount of money splashed out on it and we all know BK hasnt got it to splash so its time to move over and let someone in who can invest money in the team.

and please dont say theres no investors out there,there are you only have to look at sunderland,villa they have moneymen wanting in them so if we cant attract people to do the same we're in the shite big time.

our situation reminds much of villa they have a chairman who wont give up his power even though they spend little and underacheive every season,and we all know whos big mates with the villa chairman thats right our very own BK.

you honestly believe we have that much money fish?

i dont thats for sure,even if they pull off theose signings it wont disguise the fact evertons team has very little real term investement for years and its showing now.

you can only huff and bluster your way thru the season for so long and it showed that last season,we were abysmal tbh to say otherwise is silly,the squad needs a massive ammount of money splashed out on it and we all know BK hasnt got it to splash so its time to move over and let someone in who can invest money in the team.

and please dont say theres no investors out there,there are you only have to look at sunderland,villa they have moneymen wanting in them so if we cant attract people to do the same we're in the shite big time.

our situation reminds much of villa they have a chairman who wont give up his power even though they spend little and underacheive every season,and we all know whos big mates with the villa chairman thats right our very own BK.

I dont know how much money we have and thats why i'm not for jumping on the bandwagon yet until AJ signs somewhere then we wont know!

Guest fozzie22

and in all fairness fish i've never been one for bandwagon jumping tbh,as far as BK out goes i drive the fucking bandwagon as i'm sure others will testify :)

Bk out in May...!!!...Doesnt usually start till  Mid July.

Exactly my point Pat.

and in all fairness fish i've never been one for bandwagon jumping tbh,as far as BK out goes i drive the fucking bandwagon as i'm sure others will testify :)

I know where you stand Foz and thats up to you, i respect it more comming from you as you are consistent with your views its the up and down people who need to step back a bit. The only thing that has changes in the past few weeks is alot of paper talk so those people who are getting fustrated now are basing that on what some overpaid prick at the Scum & Daily Star writes to get his column inches filled.

Thats wrong IMO.

P.S. I do think that if we have no cash and BK aint selling his arse to get us some he needs to move on because however he decorates it he has the balance between ambition and protecting the club oh so wrong!

To be fair though...

..every year we're promised much improvement..yet we are delivered shite & more tripe. The fiasco of getting a "good" striker has now dragged on for 2 Seasons (Soon to be 3) and again we are putting a bid in for £7+ million.. but... oh hold on deal scuppered again at the last ..for whatever reason.

Bellamey, Smith, Johnson, Forssell Kuyt? not to mention Rooney (£20 mil is a long way from £50 mil quoted bk), or Owen £12 mil Snub. Crisis? Damn right there is a crisis.. the same crisis for the past two seasons - strikers and creativity and pace + shrinking squad numbers.

Yet now we are, as predicted settling for 'Relegation Battles' through lack of investment & ambition.. the stakes have been raised and EFC is truly lacking.

P Nev 4m Bent £2m

J Beat 6m Kroldrup £3.5m

M Arteta 2.5m Graveson £2.5m

Davies 3.5m

Kroldrup 5m

others 2.5m

Thats -£24.5m Thats +£8m

+ £16.5m spent of rooney money..... and no also no mention of prize/tv money.

Now Wigan & Bolton can outbid us for any player.. for what its worth. They'll also be more competive than we are and more consistant.

Never mind it was a good 'false dawn' whilst it lasted back to the norm now.

Edited by Sven Biggolo

I think this is completely wrong, i know this season was a shocker and all bluenose is gutted about it but in the 90's we were fighting against ralagation every single year. Now that moyes and kenwright are together we have something new by having us up there with the big boys. My dada tells me off the amazing times in the 70's and 80's but as i am only 16 us finishing forth is the only bit of success that is a memory in my lifetime. So i belive that we have no money becaus of the shit state other people have left us in, and i belive Moyse and Kenwright are the perfect duo to finally push us back up 2 the big boys were we belong. So lets all give this "moyes out" and "kenwright out" a rest and bloody get behind the football team we supposedly all love.

Edited by Bluepips

I think this is completely wrong, i know this season was a shocker and all bluenose is gutted about it but in the 90's we were fighting against ralagation every single year. Now that moyes and kenwright are together we have something new by having us up there with the big boys. My dada tells me off the amazing times in the 70's and 80's but as i am only 16 us finishing forth is the only bit of success that is a memory in my lifetime. So i belive that we have no money becaus of the shit state other people have left us in, and i belive Moyse and Kenwright are the perfect duo to finally push us back up 2 the big boys were we belong. So lets all give this "moyes out" and "kenwright out"  a rest and bloody get behind the football team we supposedly all love.

Its definatly an age thing this subject, if your over 30 your fustrated by the amount of time we have been in the bottom half because you have seen the glory days first and and you want Everton back there.

Those of us who were small or not even born when Everton last won the league are relieved with the current situation because we are finaly pulling ourselves out of the shit which is all we have known for our club.

The generation gap has never been more visible and i for one think older generations of evertonians need to calm down a little and listen to the kids for once, Moyes & Kenwright have put this club in the best position i have ever seen it in FACT! What happened in the 80's and before is no longer relevant a succsession of wankers in the board room destroyed the Everton that was and now a new Everton is on the verge of rising from the ashes and hopefully giving me the experiences that you have all seen.

I am under no illusions massive changes need to be made in the comming season and it may be time for BK & possibly even Moyes to stand aside in the near future but dont forget that these two between them have plugged the holes and saved a sinking ship!

We would be Championship with Johnson still in the hot seat remember that.

Guest fozzie22
I think this is completely wrong, i know this season was a shocker and all bluenose is gutted about it but in the 90's we were fighting against ralagation every single year. Now that moyes and kenwright are together we have something new by having us up there with the big boys. My dada tells me off the amazing times in the 70's and 80's but as i am only 16 us finishing forth is the only bit of success that is a memory in my lifetime. So i belive that we have no money becaus of the shit state other people have left us in, and i belive Moyse and Kenwright are the perfect duo to finally push us back up 2 the big boys were we belong. So lets all give this "moyes out" and "kenwright out"  a rest and bloody get behind the football team we supposedly all love.

young or not that bollocks tbh..but your entitled to your views

'So i belive that we have no money becaus of the shit state other people have left us in'

for the most of it, that shit is still here!

i dont know how the figures stack up. it should be possible to find out.

a moderate player today can cost 3-4 mill! thats ridiculous. it means that only a few clubs can really compete in the transfer market.

i dont know what the club is worth or how much of the cash goes in fees to directors, but that would be the first thing to discover before criticising the board.