IGNORED

Jug Eared Twat Released By Charlton

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fozzie22
So whats his excuse for telling Rooney he needed to leave Everton if he wanted to make something of himself when he was back on loan in 2004?

Was his agent pressuring him to say that as well?

Wanker of the highest order, disruptive in any dressing room and likes his recriational drugs far too much to ever have a serious professional career!

my thoughts entirely

I would cheer him on if he was a Everton like i said, another player who thinks he is bigger than the club, and Shits on us and know he wants to come back!

Franie! Kiss My Ass! Go Fuck Off and play For Some shite club where you fucking belong! :D

jeffers is one of those mysteries.

a player that wenger thought well worth 8mill, (and wengers no fool), who just seemed to lose his touch.

i dont know if he can make it in the premiership or not, maybe moysey does. but he's free and his wages will be modest, so it may be worth giving him a go.

again if moysey thinks he's got what it takes. if he has we'd be stupid not to take him!

Tranmere or Chester could probs use him, he's a bit nearer home then, an easier league might kick-start his career again. Shame, cos in the early days he reminded me a bit of Jimmy Greaves .....................a good poacher.

The England cap has been released by Charlton after just two seasons in South East London.

However, he never settled into life at The Valley and started just nine leagues games under Alan Curbishley.

Jeffers, linked with Leeds, is now hoping to tie up his future.

"I have finished with Charlton now, they released me after two years which was disappointing because they spent a few quid on me," Jeffers told Sky Sports News.

"They never really played me, so yeah I am out of contract and am open to offers."

hope the fucker goes to leeds

Shows how desperately wrong he was to leave in the first place!!!! Dyou know what we should start a thread where we all name a team of cunts!!!!! my two centre forwards for shithouses united would be and i know i'l surprise a few of ya............ Ronaldo..............Jeffers

It'd also be the ugliest forward line in the world wouldn't lads :lol: