IGNORED

Wolves Reject Lescott Bid!

Wolves have rejected a bid for central defender Joleon Lescott.

The 23-year-old has been strongly linked with a number of clubs in recent weeks, including Aston Villa, Everton, Manchester City, Wigan and newly promoted Reading.

The Black Country outfit have now confirmed that they have indeed received a bid for Lescott - but it was turned down.

"I can confirm that we received a bid for Joleon earlier this week and it has been rejected," said chief executive Jez Moxey - who refused to reveal the identity of the bidder.

"Due to the nature of any transfer discussions, I am unable to discuss the size of the bid and the club involved."

Reading were also linked with Wolves' South Korean ace Seol Ki-hyeon, but their director of football Nicky Hammond has denied lodging offers for either player.

"I've spoken to Wolves' chief executive Jez Moxey, but only in the same way that I've spoken to a number of clubs in a very general sense," Hammond said.

Source :Sky Sports News!

could have been us that made the bid.....doubt it though! <_<

Edited by Cloud

Do not panic people DM has 'other fires in the oven' which is why he let Ferrari go.

I am sure that we will be signing a defender in the next week or so.

The only problem being its going to be Weir on a new 1 year deal.

We are just a joke.