IGNORED

A Couple Of Rafa Jokes

The Beard

Rafa Benitez is queuing in his local bank, when suddenly a gunman bursts in. Rafa attempts to tackle him but gets knocked over and he bangs his head knocking him out. The robber escapes and the cashier attempts to revive him. After a few minutes Rafa comes around and looks bewildered. His first words are "where am I". The cashier replies "don't worry, you're in the Nationwide". Rafa replies "fuck me is it May already?"

Rafa is walking his dog down the road when suddenly a Genie jumps out in from of him and grants him one wish. Rafa says "I wish my dog Nando, could win Crufts". The genie looks down at the dog, noticing just three legs, one eye, no ears and half a tail. The Genie replies "I am not a miracle worker, make another wish". To which Rafa replies " Ok, make Liverpool win the Premiership". The Genie shook his head and said " Giz another look at that fucking dog"

Rafa has an appointment at The Vatican to meet The Pope. After an hours patient waiting it is Rafas' turn to be summoned to the pontiff. He duly beckons Rafa and says " Come forth". To which Rafa replied "Come fourth, we'll be lucky to finish in the top six" :D

• 2 months later...