IGNORED

Ronaldo

I heard C.Ronaldo is leaving man utd is this true? and if so who 2?

I heard that he was unhappy and would welcome a move to either Real Madrid or Barcelona! To be honest i hope he goes, i couldn't believe the dive in the penalty area when Wier was nowhere near him!!

Not only has he got a face that needs punching to a pulp he's also a cheating little gobsh1te aswell!! Come on Barca do us all a favour and sign the little sod!!! :angry:

Don't think its been the same for him since donkey features Nistelrooy smacked him in the mush :D

you dont know the half of it smeg, everytime i see his face me blood pressure rises!!

HAHAHA this thread could be quite amusing i believe weve hit on someone who EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE HATES!!!!! I would go as far as to say he's more hated than that sh1t Gary Neville (sorry Phil but it's how i feel)!! We should start thinking of the 101 worst ways to murder Ronaldo!!!!!

That would be the quickest and best selling book of all time!!!! Number one- Tie the little sh1t to the back of his crappy little Suzuki Swift in that advert and drive off at 90 mph watching him get smashed to bits on passing parked cars!!!!

Thats also a better idea for an advert for that stupid little car aswell :rolleyes:

Thats a fantastic idea lads we put a 48 million quid bid in for him and then snatch him when he arrives at Bellefield, then we can drag him around Knowsley Safari park behind my car!!! It'd be good for the local economy aswell can you imagine the ammount of people who would pay to see that :lol:

Thats a fantastic idea lads we put a 48 million quid bid in for him and then snatch him when he arrives at Bellefield, then we can drag him around Knowsley Safari park behind my car!!! It'd be good for the local economy aswell can you imagine the ammount of people who would pay to see that  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well United bought him for £20million, so its got to be atleast £28million theyd be looking to get for him

:o

They got him for 12 million pounds (around 20 million Euros) and with the attitude that he's got and his end product (which is NULL..ZERO), they'd be lucky to get 12 million again for him.

If he goes, i highly doubt that it'd be for more than 13 million pounds. I absolutely hate Ferguson, but the guy knows when to sell his players.

:o

They got him for 12 million pounds (around 20 million Euros) and with the attitude that he's got and his end product (which is NULL..ZERO), they'd be lucky to get 12 million again for him.

If he goes, i highly doubt that it'd be for more than 13 million pounds. I absolutely hate Ferguson, but the guy knows when to sell his players.

Don't care how much he costs we want the little sh1t dead :P