IGNORED

Andy Johson On Way!

great news :D its really nice to hear a player with a desire to play for Everton, we are a big club and its fuckin sad of the way we are at the minute, we will get back up there

KEEP THE FAITH BLUES!!

great news :D its really nice to hear a player with a desire to play for Everton, we are a big club and its fuckin sad of the way we are at the minute, we will get back up there

KEEP THE FAITH BLUES!!

Agree with you there Ian. With the backing we give no matter how awful the team are playing, few more quality signings we could do something within the next couple of years.

Everton Football Club back to back Prem champs 07/08, 08/09 ;)

Supposedly Van Der Meyde is off to Galatasary and if we are getting Huth I reckon Joey is on his way out which means we will need another couple of signings to make up numbers notably a left mid and another centre back

I think it's just a case of a few days and he's ours - according to Team Talk it's soon- any one else any info on this - he'd  be our best signing and yes I know it's not at a cheap price

What are you on about? You said you`d be ok with him at 4mil...........now Everton has blown most of their budget on him.......explain that.

What are you on about? You said you`d be ok with him at 4mil...........now Everton has blown most of their budget on him.......explain that.

Do you know what Everton's transfer budget is for this year, if so, please enlighten us all <_<

Andy Johnsons market value is £8.5million as other clubs were willing to pay that, we wanted him so thats how much we had to pay - deal with it

Guest fozzie22

This thread is closed,becuase frankly i'm getting pissed off at all the Johnson threads,try and keep em in one thread guys,or i'll get ninja on yo asses ;)