IGNORED

RS team and tactics for nxt match

• 2 weeks later...

Look out lads, it's another massively brainy red come to match his huge intellect against us with wit and cunningly thought out arguments. Doesn't it just make you wonder whether we've been wrong all these years and that maybe red is the way to go? No me neither. Just another airhead with a tiny penis and a lot of time, after all you can only masturbate over a picture of Peter Crouch so many times a day!!

Edited by mikeo

People leave this Kato alone. He seems to be giving informative information regarding both Everton and Liverpool. Not like most of the RS that come on here and just keep going on about the same old things (I.e. 5 times and Everton not winning anything for 10 years)

No wait sorry had so many tears in my eyes from laughing from thinking about the £7m they spent on Crouch that couldn't read his post properly.

Same old dribble as most ;)

People leave this Kato alone. He seems to be giving informative information regarding both Everton and Liverpool. Not like most of the RS that come on here and just keep going on about the same old things (I.e. 5 times and Everton not winning anything for 10 years)

Had me going for a minute then.. ;)

Ah the cunning Kato , as cunning as a fox who's been appointed professor of cunning at Oxford University

Not cunning at all Sir...i just like to talk in hard facts were Liverpool and Everton are concerned :)