IGNORED

Who Would You Show The Door To?

I'd love all our players to stay (the decent ones anyway :P ) but with news of AJ and possibly Huth, i'm guessing we could be forced to sell (certainly if DM has intentions of buying any more). So the question is, who would you get rid of and how much d'you reckon they could get us?.......

Dickie Wright - £1M

Naysmith - £1M

Kilbane - £1M

Davies - £2M

That's Huth paid for and we wouldn't even miss these (unless injuries really took their toll).

I'd love all our players to stay (the decent ones anyway  :P ) but with news of AJ and possibly Huth, i'm guessing we could be forced to sell (certainly if DM has intentions of buying any more). So the question is, who would you get rid of and how much d'you reckon they could get us?.......

Dickie Wright - £1M

Naysmith - £1M

Kilbane - £1M

Davies - £2M

That's Huth paid for and we wouldn't even miss these (unless injuries really took their toll).

disagree with davies. he's shown touches of real class and pace and i think he's got what it takes. we'll see next season.

given the squad size we'll be needing him.

Say good bye to naysmith

Keep kilbane, hes a good squad player and I really dont know why hes such a scape goat

We cant affotd to get rid of anyone else as we have a paper thin squad

Would live us to sign a couple of never heard of div 2 or 1 players who turn out to be the next big thing. Something moyes never seems to do

agreed with davies. i watched the 2 wales games he played in and he actually played well. his first touch has improved. hes chasing down interceptions and created a few chances.

id keep davies but get rid of the rest.

i'm welsh and it doesnt take a lot 2 shine thru these days!

but i do agree e shud keep all of them our squad is well known 2 b small.

it all depends who we get in to be honest, if we had replacements for the following then i would get rid (but only if we get replacements, better ones i mite add ;) )

carsely

dickie

davies (im sorry lads, hes fuckin dire)

naysmith

kilbane

weir

pistone (sorry adam :D )

Not being funny or anything but do you ever have anything good to say the club and its players? These are the players who play for the club you supposedly love, so get behind them and dont ridicule, your constant moaning will not make the players disappear as DM is the one who makes the decisions

am sorry but davies is 1 of the worst players ive ever seen at the club.... after watching him about 5 times i truely think hes bollox and if we cud get 2 mil id snap their hands off

Davies isn't shit, he does look like a confidence player though. He joins a new club ( from being in a good Spurs side) he sees his new club knocked out of 2 Euro trophies, and have one of the worst starts to a season ever. All the other players confidence is down, he's also not playing in a regular position.

Give the guy a fucking break, at least give him some support for next season, when we may actually have a nice settled squad with 2 ( perhaps more ) quality fresh faces.

yes i do, if theyre good... i think arteta is class, yobo is a great player, valente also, and i think howard is a good signing and a brilliant keeper

You just dont get it do you - all of the players, incuding Davies, ARE Everton FOOTBALL CLUB, so show them some fucking support getting on their backs does no good it doesnt make them play any better, if anything they actually play worse

i support them wen theyre on the pitch..... i dont think it realyl matters wat i say on a forum does it? do they read it? does a forum post really matter to them? if it does they shouldnt be playing professional football :P

and to the person above efcfan give him a break? but hes awful... he was bought as a winger, he cant take sum1 on he cant cross, and wen hes in the middle he seems to move away from the ball.... on top of tht if theres space out wide he goes infield ... hes a waste of space in the line-up

Edited by CraccerC

i support them wen theyre on the pitch..... i dont think it realyl matters wat i say on a forum does it? do they read it? does a forum post really matter to them? if it does they shouldnt be playing professional football :P

and to the person above efcfan give him a break? but hes awful... he was bought as a winger, he cant take sum1 on he cant cross, and wen hes in the middle he seems to move away from the ball....  on top of tht if theres space out wide he goes infield ... hes a waste of space in the line-up

Ok i'll ignore your posts from now on then.

it really depends on offers...coz i want rid of all mentioned above me, but also i want rid of kilbane and naysmith .... and i htink osman and cahill are useful squad members but if a decent offer came in for either id consider, more so cahill i think, coz at the moment we dnt have nefin for right side at all bar playin arteta there or ossie