24 Mar 2004 Sean O'Hanlon to Swindon Town £150k

1 Sep 2003 Kevin Kilbane Sunderland £1M

1 Sep 2003 James McFadden Motherwell £1.25M

1 Sep 2003 Mark Pembridge to Fulham £500k

31 Aug 2003 Nigel Martyn Leeds United £500k

18 Aug 2003 Kevin McLeod to Queens Park Rangers £250k

12 Aug 2003 Li Tie Liaoning Bodao ~£1M

23 May 2003 Joseph Yobo Marseille £4.5M

3 Jan 2003 Iain Turner Stirling Albion $50k?

25 Jul 2002 Richard Wright Arsenal £3.5M

24 Jul 2002 Juliano Rodrigo Botafogo £1.25M

18 Jul 2002 Li Tie Liaoning Bodao £200k

17 Jul 2002 Li Wei Feng Shenzhen Pingan £200k

Edited by java2001e

cahill, arteta, yobo .... dunno y every1 likes nevilel signing hes garbage

In your opinion!

I'n mine he's done an excellent job for us and was well worth the 3.5mil. Weather i would give him a regular fixed position in the team i dont know because i think we have better players in those positions but you need a neville in your squad just like we needed steve watson!

In your opinion!

I'n mine he's done an excellent job for us and was well worth the 3.5mil. Weather i would give him a regular fixed position in the team i dont know because i think we have better players in those positions but you need a neville in your squad just like we needed steve watson!

Agree with you, im a big fan of Neville he has a great season with us, when other players have been inconsistant he has been a constant. I was a bit apprehensive when we bought him but now i think its been money well spent.

as you all know I am not a big fan of nevill, hes is a below average player IMO, certainly shouldnt be good enough to get in our team (but as a result of lack of depth and quality he is :( )

however noone can knock his work rate and attitude for the club, he gives it his all every match

i would keep him but only for cover

In your opinion!

;) well said fish

man u reject to Everton captain, says a bit.... i know fergi didnt want him to go but still he wasnt good enuff n their midfield isnt brilliant these days

hes versatile but wers he good? not midfield, not fullbacck on either side....center alf dunno but if we get huth the wer does neville fit... shudnt fit anywhere...but moyes likes him, so first name on team sheet

hes versatile but wers he good? not midfield, not fullbacck on either side....center alf dunno but if we get huth the wer does neville fit... shudnt fit anywhere...but moyes likes him, so first name on team sheet

ive been sayin that for ages, he can play in many postions yes, but not well in any IMO of course.

you cant knock the lads commitment though, he is the sort of player that should be involved in the squad, not in the startin 11 for me but hes worthy of a place on the bench

ive been sayin that for ages, he can play in many postions yes, but not well in any IMO of course.

you cant knock the lads commitment though, he is the sort of player that should be involved in the squad, not in the startin 11 for me but hes worthy of a place on the bench

hes the ideal player for the bench as he can cover many places...i agree with u also on the commitment

amazing! only ONE person rates moyes' signing of yobo (well done CraccerC

talk about being underappreciated by the fans (and the manager who after signing him has messed him around a bit too much)

won't be able to blame him when he does move to a big club and will watch longingly as he excels wherever he goes....