IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Not sure if you would like Adam Green that much he is a bit childish and most of his songs involve some kind of w*nking joke or something. But if you like stuff like Damien Rice, try Jose Gonzalez his Heartbeats song is on the sony bravia ad (the one with the bouncy balls) Ben Harper isn't bad and I suppose Jack Johnson isn't that bad even tho he seems to be becoming the new James Blunt of choice for the I only buy the one album a year coldplay/james blunt/kt tunstall type of people

29536[/snapback]

i thought Jack Johnson was cool, then my mum bought his album!

Jose Gonzalez is one of the best guitar players ive heard, absolutely amazing sounds he makes with them fingers of his!

James Blunt - TWAT!

Coldplay - Fantastic

KT Tunstall - one talented bird!

i thought Jack Johnson was cool, then my mum bought his album!

Jose Gonzalez is one of the best guitar players ive heard, absolutely amazing sounds he makes with them fingers of his!

James Blunt - TWAT!

Coldplay - Fantastic

KT Tunstall - one talented bird!

29773[/snapback]

Didint he just sing for the red shite?

shane ward. a man who became famous by entering a competition solely made as a money making scheme for simon cowell.

people like shane ward will young gareth gates etc i just avoid coz they didnt get famous the hard way. or write thier own music (not sure about that one tho so please correct me if im wrong)

Not sure if that was a joke but if it wasn't he is the guy who won the last X factor Simon Cowell thing on tv. He is pretty much yr generic pretty boy who sings bland inoffensive songs think gareth gates but bit older with no stutter and a shaved head and you are half way there.

Not sure if that was a joke but if it wasn't he is the guy who won the last X factor Simon Cowell thing on tv. He is pretty much yr generic pretty boy who sings bland inoffensive songs think gareth gates but bit older with no stutter and a shaved head and you are half way there.

29874[/snapback]

Thats a pretty fair appraisal

Also, have you seen his family, fook me, he got lucker there or he was adopted

He is nothing more than a marketing tool, when Simon Cowell and the itv bosses selected him to win the show (ages before the show started) they looked at him with dollar signs in there eyes. Fake fake fake

29896[/snapback]

thats one of the reasons why metal/rock music appeals to me. the bands are in it for the music not just the money. they have got pure talent (and yes they do saying they dont is stupid and wrong) and none of them are a marketing tool.

i know there was a programme to find a new singer for inxs but as far as im concerned thats all the money making schemes that a tv company does.

Must have had a good night, awoke & grabbed the feather duster, knocked a few inches of Dust of the arl Judas Priest, then followed with some further circa 1976 Birmingham scene & cranked the guts out of some Motorhead.

Have subdued now with a lil Rammstein whilst.. N.I.N..Pretty hate Machine currently entertains the neighbourhood.