IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

can get it on a t shirt from nsno, made me laugh

Yeah I noticed that too, not bad that at all :lol:

You get the feeling that a few of them will be milling around Goodison shortly, did you get one StevO?

and;

HIM - Killing Lonlieness

Nirvana - Polly

Yeah I noticed that too, not bad that at all :lol:

You get the feeling that a few of them will be milling around Goodison shortly, did you get one StevO?

no i didnt get one mate.

not what im listening to, but im getting bored of hearing kelly clarkson on the radio

Thanks for that Jamie :guitar: I have just finished listening to the Eminem album which, for someone who isn't into that genre I found really good. It gets overplayed but 'We Made You' is a really good song by him. I thought that his album was quite a good listen first time round, it's gonna' go on the Ipod for a few more listens.

I have This Time We Stand on at the moment, just the same as Jamie's listening to (on Spotify) really good so far - top recommendation there mate! B)

Guest efctaxi
Doesn't get anymore real than CCR ! :competitive: .

The old band were fine ( Credence Clearwater Revival ) , but as far as Credence Clearwater ' Revisited ' are concerned , let's just say Elliot Easton and myself don't send each other too many Christmas cards lol :D

I'm listening to the new Kasabian song Fire... I'm addicted to it.

The album is now a must purchase... Underdog, Vlad the impaler and fire are all class.

Compleltly agree. It sounds like a real return to form. The first album was first class, and while I liked the second album at first I found that it quickly got a little tired.

Can't wait for the new album. I think its going to be a cracker.

Bloc Party - Talons

Great band mate, I should have gone watching them at Wolverhampton Civic when they were playing. Chose against it at the time, will try next time they're around locally. B)

Marilyn Manson - High End Of Low (Album)