IGNORED

Wigan For Heskey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always expected this, theyve got money, but who wants to play for wigan, and also after a decent start they started fallign away, i think theyll do well to survive this season, already lost 1 of their best players now anotehr 1 may be off, doesnt look good for them

I havnt even heard of that Emana person, bet you he turns out to be a gem. We shouldnt have to worry about portsmouth too much though, i think Harry will end up getting sacked because i dont think that new co-chairman wants him, he'll want someone more high profile

tbh i fink heskey has got to be the worst ever england striker ive ever seen, i can rememba a rs fan sayin owen and heskey are the 2 best forwards in the world when they were together for the shite nd england .... ye :huh: let wigan ave him

Heskey even all the way down here has mangaed to give me one of the biggest laff's of the WC so far.

Unsure as to or if it was shown on TV in the Uk, but down here they showed a group of jovial germans in full celeb givin a group of England fan's heaps after their 1-0 over Poland.

To the credit of the Ingerlund fan's they all on song replied with the chant ( to the overdone go west tune).........5-1 & even HESKEY scored, 5-1 And Even HESKEY scored.............Ever feel out of the loop or what...............poor Emile.

Heskey even all the way down here has mangaed to give me one of the biggest laff's of the WC so far.

Unsure as to or if it was shown on TV in the Uk, but down here they showed a group of jovial germans in full celeb givin a group of England fan's heaps after their 1-0 over Poland.

To the credit of the Ingerlund fan's they all on song replied with the chant ( to the overdone go west tune).........5-1 & even HESKEY scored, 5-1 And Even HESKEY scored.............Ever feel out of the loop or what...............poor Emile.

29798[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Heskey is shite for a top flight club with serious ambitions, but for a mid table outfit like Wigan he a good addition to the squad.

29928[/snapback]

The only club that Heskey would be a good addition to is the Fall around like a pissed wanker club!!! Imagine anyone stupid enough to buy a player like that for 10 million!!!! Imagine a board releasing the funds to buy a player like that at that price!!!! Jesus they'd have to be mad and play in red and have a french manager :P

The only club that Heskey would be a good addition to is the Fall around like a pissed wanker club!!! Imagine anyone stupid enough to buy a player like that for 10 million!!!! Imagine a board releasing the funds to buy a player like that at that price!!!! Jesus they'd have to be mad and play in red and have a french manager  :P

29931[/snapback]

:lol:

The only club that Heskey would be a good addition to is the Fall around like a pissed wanker club!!! Imagine anyone stupid enough to buy a player like that for 10 million!!!! Imagine a board releasing the funds to buy a player like that at that price!!!! Jesus they'd have to be mad and play in red and have a french manager  :P

29931[/snapback]

...................and win a treble with him, yeah that really would be mad alright! B)

Wigan assistant manager Chris Hutchings has revealed Blackburn are in the hunt for wantaway Birmingham striker Emile Heskey.

Fulham and Portsmouth have also shown an interest in the 28-year-old former Liverpool man, who is expected to leave the relegated Blues this summer.

Rovers boss Mark Hughes' search for a forward, which could include a swoop for Mido, could hot up due to Liverpool's reported interest in Craig Bellamy.

And Latics assistant boss Hutchings told the Lancashire Evening Telegraph: "We are interested in Heskey but so are Blackburn and Portsmouth so it depends on how much the player wants."

:lol:

the sun: Birmingham co-owner David Sullivan has accused Wigan of making an illegal approach for Emile Heskey.

Yeh the pople from Wigan aproached the Birmingham training centre's

side fence & left a trail of & then waved " CARROT"S" in Emile's direction from the roadside.

Proving the perfect lure the "DONKEY" couldnt resist.

Mr Sullivan was then quoted as saying it's all compost & any carrot's Emile will be receiving will come from the manure already here.