IGNORED

Wigan For Heskey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always expected this, theyve got money, but who wants to play for wigan, and also after a decent start they started fallign away, i think theyll do well to survive this season, already lost 1 of their best players now anotehr 1 may be off, doesnt look good for them

24767[/snapback]

Don't forget, a few seasons back the same could be said of us when we lost Rooney.

I have never reated Heskey, but (true story) a few years back my dad went to a sportsmans dinner where Tony Cottee was speaking. Afterwards my dad was talking to him and asked him who was the best player he'd ever played along side and he said Heskey at Leicester! I'm also told that when he "played" for England he was one of the most popular members of the squad as all the other lads used to love playing along side him. I have never seen anything in him that would lead me to think that this was for any other reason than he made even the shittest players look good :D

Birmingham should be paying Wigan to take him off their hands.

Don't forget, a few seasons back the same could be said of us when we lost Rooney.

I have never reated Heskey, but (true story) a few years back my dad went to a sportsmans dinner where Tony Cottee was speaking. Afterwards my dad was talking to him and asked him who was the best player he'd ever played along side and he said Heskey at Leicester! I'm also told that when he "played" for England he was one of the most popular members of the squad as all the other lads used to love playing along side him. I have never seen anything in him that would lead me to think that this was for any other reason than he made even the shittest players look good  :D

Birmingham should be paying Wigan to take him off their hands.

32166[/snapback]

:D never rated him imo hes always been poo like stan collymore, :lol: and who signed them both ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair I rated Collymore his first season for the RS he was pretty good but I think his own off field problems messed up what might have made for a decent player now he is just a joke cameos in basic instinct 2 the dogging think etc :D

i hope he does come bk up to the prem so we can have some 1 to laugh at week in week out :P he is shipoo, never rated him even when he was half decent at leicester

35711[/snapback]

:lol: look how much the rs paid 4 him as well :lol: makes me :lol: it really does,waste of money ;)

Bollox i just started a new thread in general football discussion saying that.

Jewell must be mad to pay that much for him, and Whelan even madder for letting him

36293[/snapback]

:lol: thats cos they are both a pair of arse bandits with poo 4 brains,someone tell them they can have killa for 4.75 mil :lol::lol: bargin :D

Didnt they pay £8million? or was it £11million? I get confused with all the times Liverpool over pay for a player you see  :P

36435[/snapback]

:lol: i know cisse morentes heskey crouch in fact their hole fooking team :lol::lol: wasters