IGNORED

Jimmy Mac

just my opinion.....he certainly showed an improvement last season but not enough to be a regular for me and I'd much rather have the youngsters on the bench and getting the odd run out to help them get the experience you say they are lacking....maybe wigan would buy mcfadden....

Edited by Raccyboy

Think i saw it somewhere that they offered him an extension on his contract cos of the brilliant first season he had, was slightly improved moneywise cos they were worried he might have been lured away for better money.........i think.

Mcfadden has scored ten goals in ninety four appearances. Ten goals in three years would disgrace an attacking midfielder nevermind a forward. Add to the fact he has no pace,is weak on the ball, has no positional awareness, cant cross a ball and has extremely eratic finishing. Weak on the wing, weak up front, crap player. Two blinders a season isn't going to keep us out of the relegation zone.

At twenty three years old the unfullfilled potential excuse wont wash. and he's got the nerve to turn down an almost double payrise to 1 million (19.5k p/w). If he thinks he can get a better deal somewhere else then dont let the door smack you on the way out.

Edited by Bluetrip

Well said Bluetrip, he earns more in a week than i earn in a year, if thats not good enough for him, then like you said, f##k off somewhere else and try and get it.

He's just not good enough to demand a double your money contract. :angry:

PS...............I hear there's talk of him being Gay. :D:D (alledgedly)

I think he's being a cheeky c*nt especially now we have 2 strikers & 2 good prospect who will be playing a part this season.

Think he's just one of those players who would set the Championship or SPL on fire but he's just never gona make it in the Prem' Danny Cadermarteri (spelling?) comes to mind!

Well said Bluetrip, he earns more in a week than i earn in a year, if thats not good enough for him, then like you said, f##k off somewhere else and try and get it.

He's just not good enough to demand a double your money contract.  :angry:

PS...............I hear there's talk of him being Gay. :D   :D     (alledgedly)

without being too homophobic He can either sign the deal or get chants of "you can stick will young up ya arse" :lol:

Sorry if i've just reaquianted you with you Breakfast/lunch/dinner

To answer Claire's Q & Fishes exp, yes Shroom is short for Mushroom. Uno kept in the dark & fed shit.

Unlike the pop culture tag the Shroom had in my youth...Im glad those things dissapeared....no need to go there but ya aint been " OUTA YA BODY DEAD " till ya tripped on dry shrooms...1 for the oldies.