IGNORED

Glad Aj Has Chosen You Guys!

HI Everton fans!

Crystal Palace fan here,

Just like to say how glad I am that AJ has chosen you over Wigan and Bolton. You have got a real gem on your hands now that, up until now, has not had the opportunity to show the football world just how great he is due to playing Championship football hence not getting the exposure the player, club and league as a whole deserves. He should, without a shadow of a doubt, be in the England starting squad in place of the likes of Peter Crouch who I personally feel has no talent whatsoever!

This may sound very strange, myself, a Palace fan sounding 'glad' but it got to the point here at Selhurst that we knew AJ was leaving but I would have been very dissapointed had he joined Wigan as It would not have been an upward step for him or developed him or his career. However, I do feel Everton are the club for him and feel your fans will appreciate him at Goodison.

All the best and good luck for next season and hopefully we will get the chance to play against AJ when we are promoted again a year from now!

LEE

PALACE FAN

Guest fozzie22
Getting a few of your lot on here...much appreciated bud, you're gonna have a fair number of Blues in your corner next season..cheers.

agreed,so far the palace fans who've come on here are a credit to your club and it's supporters

If only all fans who come here from other clubs could be so nice.

:lol:

Yeah nice to hear from you, i havnt heard a bad word from any Palace fan so far, just that they are glad he came to us and not Bolton or Wigan. Good luck next season

If i supported a club in the championship I would be gutted if my star striker signed for WIgan! (Especially when they talk shite in the press conference about big club, great fans, passion for the game blah blah fucking blah!)

I hope that Jordan gives you some of the money he has raked in from us to strengthen your squad and get back into the prem.

I also hope that he keeps up the court case against Dowie - that was a shitty stunt that he pulled to get the Charlton job. 'i want to go back up north to be with my family...' how far north? is what SImon Jordan should have asked!!!!!!!

Dowie - good manager in my opinion but a shit house for pulling that stunt!

If i supported a club in the championship I would be gutted if my star striker signed for WIgan! (Especially when they talk shite in the press conference about big club, great fans, passion for the game blah blah fucking blah!)

I hope that Jordan gives you some of the money he has raked in from us to strengthen your squad and get back into the prem.

I also hope that he keeps up the court case against Dowie - that was a shitty stunt that he pulled to get the Charlton job. 'i want to go back up north to be with my family...' how far north? is what SImon Jordan should have asked!!!!!!!

Dowie - good manager in my opinion but a shit house for pulling that stunt!

Couldn't agree more with any of rolow's comments.

The kind words are appreciated and I hope to God we will see you boys up in the Prem soon.

Dowie is an absolute sh*thouse and I hope you lot sue him for £8.6m

Good luck next season mate.

ATB

Mac

ps Rowlo do you mind if I nick the Dixie poem as my own please mate?.

Edited by Mac 1970

we were hoping to get aj last season.

its a testimony to his integrity that he stuck with palace. we understand and applaude his loyalty.

hope to see you guys back in the premiership soon.[/size][/color]

I was talking to this lad yesterday. He was excited at the signing but did raise serious doubts over the money spent on the bloke.

But English talent is expensive Crouch at 7 mil, Beattie at 6.5, Walcott at 5 uptop in a long term deal clearly showed the AJ was going to be expensive.

It would be interesting to see if gels well with Beattie. IF he does, then you've got a good front line.

walcott was alot more than £5m!

Eh..no. They paid 5 mil upfront and the rest (around 8-10 million further) is based on first team appearances/goals, England appearances all that sort.

Not as expensive as CISSE and Morientes have been OR Kewell for that matter

Cisse was the top scorer in France for 2 successive seasons with Auxerre. He was the 2nd highest scorer in the season before those. He still outscored any of your players last season. ;)

Morientes scored shitloads for Albacete, Zaragoza, Madrid, Monaco and Spain. Nobody could guess that he'd be a flop here. Still cheaper than AJ. ;)

Kewell was fantastic for Leeds. He's done well here whenever fit (rarely fit) but he's fit for all of last season. I aint complaining. Cheaper than AJ ;)

Mates, i really dont have a problem with AJ signing or anything of that sort. I only hate the hypocrits who slated us for signing Crouch for 7 mil last season and say that 8.5 mill for AJ is 'not bad'. No problems with the others.

Eh..no. They paid 5 mil upfront and the rest (around 8-10 million further) is based on first team appearances/goals, England appearances all that sort.

ok then, AJ just cost us £2.5m?

rooney cost united £10m?

the upfront fee yeah, but you dont think Walcot will command more money to Southamptons pockets?