IGNORED

The Best Ever Goal

imo it has 2 be maradona's solo effort against england, the one where he picks up the ball in his own half, skims i dnt know how many before finishing. Roberto carlos's free kick agaisnt france i think, the one were it bends away from the wall swerves back towards goal and goes in. there my best, wat r urs?

Edited by Everton Lad

Best Goal With My Own Eyes : - Barry Horne VS Wimbledon

Best Ever Goal Premiership : - David Beckham Vs Wimbledon (HalfWay Line)

Best Ever England Goal:- Gazza Vs Swetty Socks Euro 1996.

Best Ever Goal : - Marco Van Basten Vs ????. That magical volley from that impossible angle.

Best Ever Goal : - Marco Van Basten Vs ????. That magical volley from that impossible angle.

It was Russia mate, and yes it was a cracker.

ATB

Mac

Thats a cracking selection that :)

i suppose i have seen some better goals for the blues than barry hornes :-

Shrek Vs Arsenal

Big Dunc Vs Manure (Part I & II)

The James Gang Vs Fulham

but for the importance that game had for us and for us to come out to the second half trailing that goal will forever live in my memory and will give barry horne legend status at EFC.

"Who needs cantona when we've got barry horne"

i suppose i have seen some better goals for the blues than barry hornes :-

Shrek Vs Arsenal

Big Dunc Vs Manure (Part I & II)

The James Gang Vs Fulham

but for the importance that game had for us and for us to come out to the second half trailing that goal will forever live in my memory and will give barry horne legend status at EFC.

"Who needs cantona when we've got barry horne"

EXACTLY, thats what makes a best ever goal, for me his everything surrounding it, not just that it was a crackin shot, its the importance of it. Like, dare I say it, Stevie G laars in the FA Cup :(:angry:

Did anyone see the possible goals of the season put forward by the BBC for people to vote on? Jimmy Macs and Beatties goals against Fulham werent on there but there was Lawrences goals against fulham when that was nowhere near as good as them too

When were talking about important goals id have to say Cahill's against Sunderland this season in the last minute is one of the best this season, IMO it kick started our season and not the draw against Chelsea that the press suggest

Guest fozzie22
imo it has 2 be maradona's solo effort against england, the one where he picks up the ball in his own half, skims i dnt know how many before finishing. Roberto carlos's free kick agaisnt france i think, the one were it bends away from the wall swerves back towards goal and goes in. there my best, wat r urs?

yup not seen any better than maradonas goal

Justin Fashanu for Norwich was a cracker too

So many, tuff 2 call...2 that remainn in the memory are Andy King's special V you no who & Andy Gray's Vertical header V's Notts county some yrs back.

Also Clarence Seedorf I think it was scored an absolutely stunning long range goal for Real M I think a while back & it was something else.

Shrek's V arsenalw as also a ripper as was the Van basten Volley mentioned earlier in thread.

Then the Giggs cup goal V the Arse was also something else as far as an individual effort goes.

Like I said 2 bloody many....... :D:D:D