IGNORED

Told U So!

Guest blueboy122

tbh the more british players we have the better. i know we have arteta cahill howard yobo etc. but i find that british players arnt getting a chance in the leagues coz of foreign players therefore teams like wales and scotland arnt doin as well as england.

so it gives the managers of the international teams of great britain a better choice in who they play

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, thats why he sold so many many albums, and has such a loyal fanbase that his albums are bought 10 yrs after his death

how many albums or even tracks have you listened to from him, to come to the wrong conclusion that his music should in your words die.

*bit off topic but i had to say*

yeah, thats why he sold so many many albums, and has such a loyal fanbase that his albums are bought 10 yrs after his death

how many albums or even tracks have you listened to from him, to come to the wrong conclusion that his music should in your words die.

*bit off topic but i had to say*

I have bought one CD single, when he was alive.

Before he died he was a relative nobody and was just another one of DR DRE's bitches, his death, like so many other "artistes" has publisied his music, which is being exploited by the music industry (dont even start about his "foundation")

Guest blueboy122

k then its bollocks but it aint its lescott and huth we r in talks wit but we will be gettin lescott and the 2nd player is nolan or barton 1 of them nt sure which 1 though

ADAM, as your sig says "DAVID MOYES OUT", have you changed you opinion

I said towards the end of last season that if he kept Weir and Stubbs and let Ferrari go then i would seriously question if he was right for the club.

I said a few days ago that if he got AJ, Huth, Howard and done the deals early like it was looking then I would admit that he was getting it right (by the look of it anyway) and would admit that maybe I was wrong.

He has signed AJ and Howard and done the deals early. Looks like Lescott is signing and he is highly rated in the championship and people have said that we need to take a risk on players in the lower league. He might come good and sell him for £15m you never know.

I am big enough to admit that at the moment it looks like he is getting his act together in the transfer market with getting the players in before the world cup. however.

I feel there is a twist in the tall still with that 1 or 2 players are going to leave.

I think that Yobo will go and I think that maybe Arteta or cahill might go.

So anyway to answer your question. At the moment my opionion is changing but not completely yet.

I said towards the end of last season that if he kept Weir and Stubbs and let Ferrari go then i would seriously question if he was right for the club.

I said a few days ago that if he got AJ, Huth, Howard and done the deals early like it was looking then I would admit that he was getting it right (by the look of it anyway) and would admit that maybe I was wrong.

He has signed AJ and Howard and done the deals early. Looks like Lescott is signing and he is highly rated in the championship and people have said that we need to take a risk on players in the lower league. He might come good and sell him for £15m you never know.

I am big enough to admit that at the moment it looks like he is getting his act together in the transfer market with getting the players in before the world cup. however.

I feel there is a twist in the tall still with that 1 or 2 players are going to leave.

I think that Yobo will go and I think that maybe Arteta or cahill might go.

So anyway to answer your question. At the moment my opionion is changing but not completely yet.

Fair enough, I just noticed it again today. But, I know how you and many/most feel, it can get a bit frustrating

MAYBE :D

Why is there always a negative? This is shaping up to be the most eagarly awaited season ever for me if we could get either Barton or Nolan in our side then Chelsea watch out  :P

Evertonian nature i suppose, but your quite right , this is really an exiting time, two new quality signings and possibly more on the way and hopefully no poaching our best players