IGNORED

Sheva Signs For Chelsea

Thats why they bought Crespo wasnt it, and he seen his arse after a while considering he came to Chelsea to play in the Premiership

some of these forigners who come here carnt handle the pace and power of are game ,best in the world you know ;) crespo, cisse , morentes , and that spanish tit at newcastle waste of money all of them are gmes to tough and fast 4 them imo :D

Shevchenko's the best out and out striker in the world in my opinion, tho Henry's ability is better overall because he can drop off to the wing or midfield to create as well. They have different styles of play and both are clinical at what they do. Shevchenkos scoring record is scary, last season in Seria A he hit 19 goals in 22 games and in the Chamipions league 9 in 12 games.

Guest Reg Reagan

did shevchenko score a goal against any of the british teams in the UCL?

im pretty he didnt score any goals against them... the english clubs play a very in depth defensive system which is tight marking as has seen in the UCL

did shevchenko score a goal against any of the british teams in the UCL?

im pretty he didnt score any goals against them... the english clubs play a very in depth defensive system which is tight marking as has seen in the UCL

I dont think there were any British teams in AC Milans group last season and they got knocked out by Barca in the end. I know he was injured the year before when they were in the mancs group. Seria A has some of the worlds best defenders and is genrally regarded as the most technical more so than the Premiership. I dont think he'll have a problem. I'm looking forward to seeing him play.

Edited by Bluetrip