IGNORED

Lescott Fee Agreed

I'm over the moon :P . From what i have seen of the lad he is class. Strong, fast good in the air and comfy on the ball. He got into the Pfa league side this year after an average season for Wolves cos they couldn't turn alot of draws into wins. I'm made up that they are two players that will be in their prime at Everton. The average age of the team will reduce and we won't have a player over 30 in the starting eleven. I hope to see one or two more but it all depends on who we get rid of. I'd love a cheeky year loan for Wright-Phillips!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, the Evertonian in me is saying "nothing will come of this", especially if Silly Billy has had a hand in it.

Having said that, this could be the best bit of business we will do in years and I feel a Goodison legend in the making.

ATB

Mac

For some reason its not on the site anymore  :blink:

It said something like Lescott was unwilling to commit to Everton straight away and is considering going to Newcastle instead i think

Fucking Newcastle! Always after the players that we fucking want! If that is the case, Lescott can fuck off! if he is waitng on Newcastle!