IGNORED

Crouch For England

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found that celebration pretty funny. i should take crouch to the world cup. but i shouldnt start him. only bring him on with 20 mins left to unsettle defenders.

tbh wallcott shouldnt go. he showed that he doesnt have what it takes to be an international yet. he needs regular premiership experience. defoe or Johnson should go in his place.

Edited by thebluenose

i found that celebration pretty funny. i should take crouch to the world cup. but i shouldnt start him. only bring him on with 20 mins left to unsettle defenders.

tbh wallcott shouldnt go. he showed that he doesnt have what it takes to be an international yet. he needs regular premiership experience. defoe or Johnson should go in his place.

Wallcott did look out of his depth a little the other night and overall i think its a bad decision to take him, as for who should go in his place had everyone forgotten Darren Bent he must be fookin gutted!

Guest fozzie22
Wallcott did look out of his depth a little the other night and overall i think its a bad decision to take him, as for who should go in his place had everyone forgotten Darren Bent he must be fookin gutted!

agreed fish..its the shock factor svens going for and i dont think it'll work tbh

Does anybody else fink that crouch just gets in people's way for england. walcott, owen and rooney do better on their own without him, Johnson and beattie are better than him. And that stupid celebration he did, wat was that all about the freak!

i would throw crouch on in the last 25 30 mins if we are gettin beat otherwise pace and power is the way 4 me :D

Most definitely, did you see the cup final against West Ham? He was all over the place

That was our 64th game of the season and the ONLY game where Carra was poor. THE ONLY GAME.

Rio has had so many poor games for both club and country over the last 18 months its laughable to see him being number 1 for England.

Most definitely, did you see the cup final against West Ham? He was all over the place

Great goal

That was our 64th game of the season and the ONLY game where Carra was poor. THE ONLY GAME.

Rio has had so many poor games for both club and country over the last 18 months its laughable to see him being number 1 for England.

1. Paul Robinson