IGNORED

Natural Left Winger

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

belive it or not lads but i am a freind of bk (unfotunatly because he has done shit all for Everton but stilll nice fella) and he does look on this site for players to look at and hopefully scout them.

so lads any ideas for natrul left footed players for him to research thanks.

i remember he said he first found out about scott spencer on this site from 1 of u guys let me no if this was u.

thanks

blueboy

proof for wa?

:lol::lol::lol::huh::unsure::rolleyes: ..Just see Bk getting home of an evening after a hard days entrepreneuring, putting up his feet and thinking...

"Wonder who we should put in a bid for now....I know, I'll quickly log onto Toffeetalk and see what the boys think..and Reg is always good for a laugh. Hope Pat's back..hehe..he makes me laugh!!"

Anyway hi Bill!! Spoke to you once some years ago but you probably won't remember, thanks for AJ and Lescott...Mike B):D

Edited by mikeo

I am more than willing to give you some ideas for BK to look at buying however for me to do that I will need to be paid £100k per week. that is the going rate for a scout isn;t it.

Wouldn't surpise me if true and trying to save a few pounds by getting ideas of who to buy by asking the fans.

Guest blueboy122

who said i txt him everyday i speak to him at dinners and doos and speak to him once a month on the fone

Can I jst pont out that bluuboys is won off my deerest frends so please stop being horid too him.

PS...nise to heer from u mike hope ur welll.

and thanks for the tip 'bout AK everywon..er..I meen AJ.

Bil Kenright OBE

Can I jst pont out that bluuboys is won off my deerest frends so please stop being horid too him.

Bil Kenright OBE

Ye tanks BK nise to er from you, PM me wid ur number mate and il give u a fone

:lol:

Bil Kenright OBE

This has got to be the most outrageous bit of bullshit ever carried out on this forum, and I thank you, whoever you are, for making me widdle my pants with mirth.

ATB

Mac

If big KEITH logs on as backup for Bill L and blueboy211 and says" Leave me mates alone or ill bust a cap in your ass"

IM OFF

Also, do you think Fozzie might be Paul Gregg. He does hate BK

Guest fozzie22
If big KEITH logs on as backup for Bill L and blueboy211 and says" Leave me mates alone or ill bust a cap in your ass"

IM OFF

Also, do you think Fozzie might be Paul Gregg. He does hate BK

damn ive been found out

Guest fozzie22

and as for billy bullshit reading on here the twit cant read tbh..you only had to look at his "acting" skills to work that one out