IGNORED

Ze Roberto On A Free!

Why do people on here always put Everton down. Why would Ze Roberto want to play for Everton!? Why not?! :angry:

Okocha went and played for Bolton before they had a decent spell! So why wouldn't he?!

D'Alessadro went to Pompey! :blink:

Looking at the players we have signed recently, I would think someone looking in might think this is a team heading in the right direction. A team that finally has some of the pieces we have all been waiting for and could now actually start to be the side we have been waiting for.

Maybe we can't afford him, thats cool, let him go to Chelski if he just wants money, but I think we are really starting to head in the right direction! :D

because d'allessandro was unproven, okocha was just a decent player

ze roberto is a world cup winner, he could find a better club than us easily...

you keep telling them CraccerC --- I'm sick of these sort of posts along with "let's try a cheeky bid for van nistelrooy" (just wait for the "lampard unhappy at chelsea" or "lionel messi spotted somewhere in the north-west of england" posts).......

ffs we've made a reasonably high profile signing in AJ, but get a grip on the type of "superstar" we're able to attract!

ps. also remember this forum is called "rumourama", not "whocancomeupwiththemostfaroutandleastlikelysuggestionforasigningarama""

you keep telling them CraccerC --- I'm sick of these sort of posts along with "let's try a cheeky bid for van nistelrooy" (just wait for the "lampard unhappy at chelsea" or "lionel messi spotted somewhere in the north-west of england" posts).......

ffs we've made a reasonably high profile signing in AJ, but get a grip on the type of "superstar" we're able to attract!

ps.  also remember this forum is called "rumourama", not "whocancomeupwiththemostfaroutandleastlikelysuggestionforasigningarama""

Thats a mouthful :blink:

because d'allessandro was unproven, okocha was just a decent player

ze roberto is a world cup winner, he could find a better club than us easily...

d'allessandro wernt unproven he was in the argentina squad, id ave ze roberto for a season, den if good give a new contract, oldies worked well at bolton