IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

You see this is what I don't understand - I don't have "feelings" about him, I have an opinion of him as a player. The fact that he is an Everton player means that I will always want him to do well.

He is frustrating me because he doesn't do the basics very well and you can't paper over that. If he bangs in a hat trick on Saturday I will be made up - will it change my opinion of him? No, because I don't doubt he is a goalscorer in the right circumstances. If he all of a sudden he consistently starts bossing defenders, trapping the ball, passing it accurately then absolutely - I will put myself in the Vault.

It wasn't aimed at you mate, it was just aimed generally at our fans to say lets get behind him regardless of whether you love or hate him.

Come on Rom lad let's have a blinder Saturday .

Maybe regardless of our feelings for the lad we should all get behind him and support him.

Yep...always willing him on to have a blinder. Such is his position on the pitch, you know that if he has a goodun you're on for 3 points!

This is the Lukaku thread though since should still be able to debate him.

But ye it was a little of a loaded comment, just trying to add a bit of humour to it.

I know mate it wasn't a pop at you by any means and in all honesty (slap my wrist) I didn't even notice it was the Lukaku thread :) I've a nine day old new born future no9 so slightly tired mate

I thought, because Paul was announcing some big personal news, it gave Cotto the courage to share his.

Congrats on coming out MC, it's a big step :)

Yep. Fair point. He maybe felt it was the right 'feeling' to announce it.

Congrats Cotto...all the happiness to you and your man.

I thought, because Paul was announcing some big personal news, it gave Cotto the courage to share his.

Congrats on coming out MC, it's a big step :)

Yep. Fair point. He maybe felt it was the right 'feeling' to announce it.

Congrats Cotto...all the happiness to you and your man.

Now now, you pair of fruits.

5 goals. 1 assist. And playing better each match. You can see his confidence is growing.

Ive asked ppl to give him time. I think he is going to be a massive star for us. And with Etoo at the club i believe we now have one of the best strike partnerships that we have had in modern times.

Congrats Paul and its about time that this thread had some positivity in it ;)

Ive asked ppl to give him time. I think he is going to be a massive star for us. And with Etoo at the club i believe we now have one of the best strike partnerships that we have had in modern times.

Congrats Paul and its about time that this thread had some positivity in it ;)

its nice isn't it :)

I'm gonna put this to bed. Lukaku cost £28,000.000 aguaro cost £35,000,000 I watched city today and aguaro single handedly played up fronton his own and dragged three defenders from pilla to post. Lukaku did jack shit. I understand that if the service isn't there then it's hard but aguaro made all his own chances, set up goals and killed the second best defence in the league today. Lukaku needs a partner.

Did City play at a walking pace meaning that when Aguero received the ball everyone was fully organised and in position to deal with him?

The fact is we play too slowly, there is no change of pace, so sides can get back and be organised when we eventually get to them.

I can hardly remember us even giving the ball to Lukaku to see the ball bounce off him and piss everyone off.

I'm gonna put this to bed. Lukaku cost £28,000.000 aguaro cost £35,000,000 I watched city today and aguaro single handedly played up fronton his own and dragged three defenders from pilla to post. Lukaku did jack shit. I understand that if the service isn't there then it's hard but aguaro made all his own chances, set up goals and killed the second best defence in the league today. Lukaku needs a partner.

Do you know how much Lukaku is on? Do you know how much Aguero is on? Think treble.

One thing today was Lukaku didn't get any shite on this forum until now.