IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Yet another reason to love this player. Knows his fault and worked tirelessly this offseason to improve. It shows. He has retained the ball better and his first touch is improving. What a player we have.

Honestly feel bad for him. Having the campaign of his life and the team is shit. Class player and world beater and I love rom, I'm worried he's off now since he wants champs league and frankly he deserves to play in it.

He's a fucking beast. He will leave no matter what!!!

Massive credit to Lukaku for realising his game last season was poor. His touch and physical work really let him down. Too many of our attacks broke down around Lukaku last season. And he's gone away and worked hard to sort it out, and it tells so far this season.

But let's not act like he is alone here. Last season, by his own admission, he was poor (as were most of the team!). But many blamed solely the other players in the team.

This season he is doing great...and sudden ly it's just him and no one else.

As said, he deserves great credit but I find it strange to dismiss the others.

Now if he can add defending to his game.....

Why do you feel that others have been dismissed, Newty? I certainly haven't noticed that other players haven't been credit they deserve. Deulofeu has had plenty of drooling posts (a lot of them by me!), Stones as well, Barkley had it earlier in the season when he was on fire, Barry has been getting a lot of love for turning things around for himself this season...

I don't buy that Lukaku is receiving all the praise and no one else is. Don't forget, this is the Lukaku thread! I do know it's hard to remember that though seeing as he seems to get dragged into every thread :P.

Why do you feel that others have been dismissed, Newty? I certainly haven't noticed that other players haven't been credit they deserve. Deulofeu has had plenty of drooling posts (a lot of them by me!), Stones as well, Barkley had it earlier in the season when he was on fire, Barry has been getting a lot of love for turning things around for himself this season...

I don't buy that Lukaku is receiving all the praise and no one else is. Don't forget, this is the Lukaku thread! I do know it's hard to remember that though seeing as he seems to get dragged into every thread :P.

Well when you read comments in the match day threads, general comments online etc, plenty on here, about 'feeling sorry for him' and such things like that, there is a real feel that he's a man on his own. There's plenty of comments out there. Twitter, Facebook, Echo. Seriously.

Well when you read comments in the match day threads, general comments online etc, plenty on here, about 'feeling sorry for him' and such things like that, there is a real feel that he's a man on his own. There's plenty of comments out there. Twitter, Facebook, Echo. Seriously.

He's in an amazing purple patch at the moment so it stands to reason he's going to be getting most of the attention doesn't it? I feel sorry for him today myself because he did everything within his power to drag us to victory but was let down by those further back. But I also feel sorry for Barkley, Geri and Barry to name another three.

Lukaku is quite rightly getting a shitload of praise at the moment, he's earning it, it's not unwarranted. He's in a good footballing moment ;).

He's in an amazing purple patch at the moment so it stands to reason he's going to be getting most of the attention doesn't it? I feel sorry for him today myself because he did everything within his power to drag us to victory but was let down by those further back. But I also feel sorry for Barkley, Geri and Barry to name another three.

Lukaku is quite rightly getting a shitload of praise at the moment, he's earning it, it's not unwarranted. He's in a good footballing moment ;).

Oh yeah, he deserves the credit for his performances. No doubt about it. I'm not really explaining myself very well. If I could be arsed to copy and paste a shit load of fan quotes, it would make more sense

I've not tried to take anything away from Lukaku, long may it continue. But he ain't doing it all on his own.

I really do hate the Lukaku-beast cliché.

He's a big strong lad, at his best unplayable, uncontrollable at times..... beast like, what's there to 'hate' !

Get over it, if we could defend, his goals, his beast like qualities would have us top of the table.

Anyway a couple of post back, you describe him as like a 'steam roller'....... now, come on, steam roller, he's much

more like a beast than a tarmac levelling machine.

Beast, machine........ who cares, lets just hope he doesn't end up top of the goal scoring chats whilst playing for a

midtable team, because if he does he'll be gone before next season and if he goes, Stones won't be far behind.