IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

If he would want to go, which I doubt, then I'm thinking Romelu is performing really well, Bony is kind of udnerperforming at City, what if EFC could bargain a deal where they exchange Lukaku for Bony + 20 million, so we got a big budget for some extra reinforcements (goalkeeper and such)

I'd much rather just keep the better player, Lukaku, myself.

If he would want to go, which I doubt, then I'm thinking Romelu is performing really well, Bony is kind of udnerperforming at City, what if EFC could bargain a deal where they exchange Lukaku for Bony + 20 million, so we got a big budget for some extra reinforcements (goalkeeper and such)

I don't think city plays to lukaku strengths and don't think they will be on for him. He likes the ball in front of him which means either counter attacking play or 2/3 striker set where he isn't the holdup man. Neither of those is city.

No thanks on bony.

I don't think city plays to lukaku strengths and don't think they will be on for him. He likes the ball in front of him which means either counter attacking play or 2/3 striker set where he isn't the holdup man. Neither of those is city.

No thanks on bony.

completely disagree. With the likes of Silva, Navas, Toure, Sterling, Nasri, he would be fed goals for fun. A leading line of Rom and Aguero together with Silva in behind is the stuff of dreams, or nightmares if you're playing against that!

He's a big strong lad, at his best unplayable, uncontrollable at times..... beast like, what's there to 'hate' !Get over it, if we could defend, his goals, his beast like qualities would have us top of the table.Anyway a couple of post back, you describe him as like a 'steam roller'....... now, come on, steam roller, he's muchmore like a beast than a tarmac levelling machine.Beast, machine........ who cares, lets just hope he doesn't end up top of the goal scoring chats whilst playing for amidtable team, because if he does he'll be gone before next season and if he goes, Stones won't be far behind.

Ha ha

Enjoy him while you can lads !

He WILL improve with age unless something goes wrong for the lad, Martinez has got a lot of work to do to keep him.

Martinez has been entrusted with a backbone of a team the likes of not seen before, the raw talent and potential of Stones, Barkley and Rom.

Where ever we finish in the league, there's a big summer ahead for this club.

Why are you so worried about keeping Lukaku.

Nahhhhh....your right, if Lukaku leaves, followed by say Stones.............and a few others, we'll be fine !

Why am I worried !

Lukaku is quality, other clubs WILL want him, Lukaku will probably want to double his money and win things........now any more stupid questions !

Nahhhhh....your right, if Lukaku leaves, followed by say Stones.............and a few others, we'll be fine !

Why am I worried !

Lukaku is quality, other clubs WILL want him, Lukaku will probably want to double his money and win things........now any more stupid questions !

Well there's no concrete reasons to think he'll leave. Plus you see problems, I see opportunities (£££)