IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

He's done brilliantly as a lone striker for most of the season.

Might go through a dip. Last couple of games he's looked a bit half arsed.

I would say rest him...but who for?! He needs to play through it and click back in asap!

exactly. we need another solid striker. missed out on austin, remy, etc. kone doesn't have enough in him, we need a hungry goal scoring threat from the bench.

Thoughts on the game dickhead? Or just need to do a bit of trolling you sad twat.

I was asked to take the job of 'Bullshit police'.........your the only member who keeps me in a job.

The ' Lads off City talk', Michael Ball.........Twitter, you sad twat, you can't even fight your own battles.Does your dad hate Lukaku too. :rofl:

Edited by Blue 250

I was asked to take the job of 'Bullshit police'.........your the only member who keeps me in a job.

The ' Lads off City talk', Michael Ball.........Twitter, you sad twat, you can't even fight your own battles.Does your dad hat Lukaku too. :rofl:

No one responds to you (bar me in the hope the penny drops). You have no interest in our club. Ill tell you what get your fucking gnashers sorted out, I will donate some money, you may feel good about yourself then maybe you dont need to hunt someone on a forum who may appear to be a little more self secure than you are.

Prick.

I do ignore you, but like the little prick you are you try and goad after a game in which you show no interest. What is your fuckin problem? You do realise how sad you appear on here?

Probably a lovestruck WBA fan who has followed Rom. Thats all i can think.

Edited by Hafnia

No one responds to you (bar me in the hope the penny drops). You have no interest in our club. Ill tell you what get your fucking gnashers sorted out, I will donate some money, you may feel good about yourself then maybe you dont need to hunt someone on a forum who may appear to be a little more self secure than you are.

Prick.

Oh dear, getting a bit rattled !

You, self secure ! your hate for anyone with attitude (Lukaku, Stones) shows that's probably exactly what your problem is.

Tell us again how big you were when you used to play. :rofl:

He has no interest in Everton at all. Clear as day. Just an internet troll.

I've been an Evertonian since 1969, live too far away, yet have probably been to way more games than you.I just don't live on here like you do.I have an interest in Everton...........and many things away from the internet, maybe you should try it.

What's your favorite TV show.

you try and goad after a game in which you show no interest.

Probably a lovestruck WBA fan who has followed Rom. Thats all i can think.

How do you judge if a person shows no interest in a game ? So you state I showed no interest in The City game, let's see, how did your pathetic logic work that one out!

Oh yes," HE DIDN'T POST DURING THE MATCH" !........................your right, along with about another 150,000 other Evertonians world wide.

Let's see, some were at work, some maybe driving, some (god forbid) just watching on TV, hell some could even have been at the match !!

YEP, because they didn't post on here, they weren't interested.

You really are a twat.......but a funny twat because you really believe your own bullshit :rofl:

Blue...your starting to come across a bit of a stalker friend.

Bit of a Haf man crush going on haha.

Of course I'm only joking about the man crush but maybe if this is a bit of a personal duel you should both take it to private messages.

Nah, think you'll fnd he's trying to push the stalker thing.Doesn't like any one to challange anything he posts.

Interesting you didn't comment on the previous post, the one where he's telling me I'm no Evertonian with no interest in an on going match because I didn't post in the match thread !! The obvious thoughts of a deluded idiot.

Maybe he's right about the match thread, I did't see Joe Royle post either.........Always knew he wasn't an Evertonian!

Where on any other threads do I even bother to read his posts !........It's the Lukaku thing.He was right, Lukaku is shite and we will not get our money back on him.There that will keep him happy.

Edited by Blue 250

Oh my fucking word. Seriously just FUCK OFF... for everyones sanity! Last word on my behalf, no doubt you will pipe up cos its the only reason you come on here.

Like a child at school who has a chip on its shoulder you have to target someone who brings out feelings of insecurity... let it go. Its the "bullshit" thing thats your big tell but you are too stupid to see it.

Why would someone be a bullshitter? In real life its the need to impress to win favour or elevate social standing, its a fuckin forum! We could all lie, we dont, whats the point? I could bullshit and say i was at x game or y game and went away to yeovil or whatever. I dont. Why should i? I havent been inside goodison in 2 years.

Clearly you arent happy with your lot, tough shit. Stop behaving like a fuckin tit. I may have wanted to have been a pilot, does that mean i say rusty is full of shit? Of course not. I am content in what i do and what i have. I hope he lives the dream, sees nice places, rattles fit air hostesses and drives a nice motor

End of my wasted posts on you. Just give it a fuckin rest.

I may have wanted to have been a pilot, does that mean i say rusty is full of shit? Of course not. I am content in what i do and what i have. I hope he lives the dream, sees nice places, rattles fit air hostesses and drives a nice motor.

I always wanted to be a fireman, but sadly I'm scared of heights :(

All this talk of Rusty being a pilot is just rubbing my nose it.

I always wanted to be a fireman, but sadly I'm scared of heights :(

All this talk of Rusty being a pilot is just rubbing my nose it.

Remember Deacs "bitterness and resentment only hurt one person, and its not the person being resented"

Be the bigger man...

Nah sod it.

Yeah Rusty you billy bullshitter, you arent an airline pilot, you drive forklift trucks and call yourself maverick... you sing "youve lost that loving feeling" on karaoke with you best mate "goose" aka bill jones. You post when doing night shifts to make out you are in Honk Kong, whrn in reality you are moving pallettes flown in from china....

:-)

I thought I'd escaped the school playground a long time ago lads.

Did ya yeah? Me and you at 3.15 by the bus stop

In all seriousness, i have no intention of giving him the responses he craves any more so that should be the end of it. Prob wont stop him like.

Edited by Hafnia

Nah, think you'll fnd he's trying to push the stalker thing.Doesn't like any one to challange anything he posts.

Interesting you didn't comment on the previous post, the one where he's telling me I'm no Evertonian with no interest in an on going match because I didn't post in the match thread !! The obvious thoughts of a deluded idiot.

Maybe he's right about the match thread, I did't see Joe Royle post either.........Always knew he wasn't an Evertonian!

Where on any other threads do I even bother to read his posts !........It's the Lukaku thing.He was right, Lukaku is shite and we will not get our money back on him.There that will keep him happy.

I do see you might he busy doing other things and that's where I might misunderstand.

Because it seems there is a break where he doesn't post and then you bring up something from days ago to goad him.

It may be you've been busy doing something more important....it just seems from the neutral side that your not getting the response you desire so you try harder.

Like I say, I may have misunderstood.

Just think you BOTH need to take it to private and sort it out between yourselves. Your trying to prove the individual wrong and nor the point.

Lost!

I do see you might he busy doing other things and that's where I might misunderstand.

Because it seems there is a break where he doesn't post and then you bring up something from days ago to goad him.

It may be you've been busy doing something more important....it just seems from the neutral side that your not getting the response you desire so you try harder.

Like I say, I may have misunderstood.

Just think you BOTH need to take it to private and sort it out between yourselves. Your trying to prove the individual wrong and nor the point.

Lost!

Lost ?

The reason I used the word 'Yawn' after one of his rants about Lukaku, was because that's exactly what I thought of the post......it's a forum, every one knows, he doesn't rate him whilst I do.

So 'yawn', which I think you'll agree is pretty tame, led him into his usuall insults, including ' some kind of WBA fan', I've been on here for years more than that prat, but hey, maybe I'm not really an Evertonian !

As it's a forum, people have to expect people to disagree with their opinions, he's very good at telling people THEY are wrong and HE is right.

He seems to have an image problem, he has to be 'RIGHT' or the toys are out of the pram.He keeps bringing people like 'rusty' into the mix why ? Is it he who has a problem with other members having a life outside this forum, I don't, good luck to all Evertonians in the skies or on the dole, we all have a common goal EFC.

Maybe he's not a happy person, with no respect afforded to him in 'real life' ?

The Lukaku 'thing' will never be resolved, if Rom goes on to score 30 goals in a season it will be because he's doing what 'Haf' said he had to do, no one who's read this whole pathetic thread can deny that.

I've seen people agree with me plenty of times on this Lukaku thread.

Perhaps we're all wrong.