IGNORED

Huth Lookin For Future To Be Sorted By Next Week

Robert Huth's agent is hopeful the player's future will be resolved within the next week:

The German international has been told he can leave by champions Chelsea and that has seen a mass scramble for his signature.

Everton, Aston Villa and Wigan are widely reported to have had talks with the player's agent Manfred Schulte - but now it is emerging that North East rivals Middlesbrough and Newcastle are also keen to secure his signature.

Schulte refused to confirm any of the interested parties - but admitted a deal was close.

"He is definitely staying in England and has a number of options," Schulte told skysports.com.

"We have had a number of offers come in and I will be going over them with him.

"The interest has been huge and in some ways there have been too many offers," he quipped.

Schulte denied reports in England that Huth had already decided who he would be signing for.

"Robert has not made a decision on his future yet," he added.

"As I said we will go over them soon as we want to try and resolve his future before the World Cup finals begin.

"It will be better for Robert if he goes into the finals knowing which club he is with

Well nobody is sure about whats happening with Lescott at the minute, so Huth could come in instead of Lescott if that deal falls through. So it would be Yobo and Huth in the centre instead.

ye suppose, i wouldnt mind really who we get but as long as we get 1 of the 2. lescott is more experianced but huth is a german international dnt know who id choose

ye suppose, i wouldnt mind really who we get but as long as we get 1 of the 2. lescott is more experianced but huth is a german international dnt know who id choose

I would prefer Lescott becsuae in my opinion although Huth is taller and stronger, his pace is not that fast and he has the same probelm as Weir and Stubbs do, his turning is slow. Hw could be caught by fast, small and agile forward like defoe and owen.

If we have Yobo to partner Lescott, both with reasonable pace, I think I would be less worried about the defence.

Of course, a solid defence depends on partnership. Hope both together would generate the necessary synergy.