IGNORED

England V The Reggae Boys

Looked a competative game as it started, but england are 3 - 0 up know :lol:

Please stop Mark Lawro from being the summariser on the BEEB, he does my fookin head in, get Ian Wright on there

Fook me 4- 0 now

Can anyone tell me how Sven can say that Defoe is ahead of AJ when he hasnt even seen either of them play for England? If indeed Defoe is going to the World Cup why didnt he give him the last 10mins against Jamaica? Sven is a dick and i will be glad to see him fuck off, however i wish McClaren wasnt coming in because he will stick with Downing in England squads when hes a no mark for England.

Right rant over.

how can you put off Downing like that? hes played less than a hand full of games for england, rate the lad after 10 caps not a couple. he is a quality young left sided player, something we've been extremely short of in the last 8 or so years! give him a chance!

Everytime he has played he plays like a right footer on the left - always cutting in or if all else fails passes backwards. For fuck sake i seen him in the centre of the field today, what good is he there when hes picked to play on the wing and cross the fucking ball in

downing was shite in that game. he isnt ready for england yet same goes for wallcott and lennon (yes he was appauling today).

those players may do the job for england in the future. id say by euro 2008 they will have the experience to make it

Agree with you about Lennon, he pissed me off so much, everytime he got the ball he just walked with the ball instead of ripping their defence apart and when he wasnt walking with the ball he was getting rid of it as fast as possible by passing backwards. I mean come on hes a fucking speed freak, it was made for him to just rip them apart and maybe set another goal up.

Looked a competative game as it started, but england are 3 - 0 up know  :lol:

Please stop Mark Lawro from being the summariser on the BEEB, he does my fookin head in, get Ian Wright on there

Fook me 4- 0 now

I love the BBC's coverage, but FFS why do we have a sweaty sock as a pundit, and a Mick as a commentator. This is England we are talking about, surely we kick Alan "wheres my personality" Shearer into touch and find someone who will be entertaining and enjoyable.

ATB

Mac

That may be too clever a thought for te BBC, or maybe excitement isnt what they are wanting to give the fans - the football should be enough after all  :P

Spot on kidda, I have major difficulties with Captain Scarlet. I just hate the c*nt, even though he talks sense sometimes, he can take his opinions and stick them right up his chuff.

ATB

Mac

Spot on kidda, I have major difficulties with Captain Scarlet. I just hate the c*nt, even though he talks sense sometimes, he can take his opinions and stick them right up his chuff.

ATB

Mac

:D ian wright for me :D hes got pashion wit but most of all hes a fan a foo*in mad one at that :P lawro is a bit sad and a fruit :lol:

Ian Wright is a silly twit. When Gerrard dived to win that penalty, he actually said, "If it is ok for foreigners to dive, why is it wrong it our players dive?" or something like that. twit.

Yes Xav, he can be a c*nt, but he is an English c*nt.

I also loved his comment about Hargreaves Knowing something about Sven to be in the squad.

ATB

Mac