IGNORED

Complaining Works

Zed

I never used to be the sort of person who complain about bad services, or being shit on by a company, but recently I got shafted by ryanair for excess baggage

It pissed me off so much when I got back from me hols I wrote a snotty letter

HAY PRESTO, FULL REFUND OF £66

I was having a particularly bad day when I wrote the letter and at the same time I decided to complain to B & Q becasue of all the problems I had afer buying a bathroom suite of them.

HAY PRESTO £100 OFF

I am now complaining to every fooker who pisses me off, except in restaurants before I've had my food.

Get complaining, its the future

I never used to be the sort of person who complain about bad services, or being shit on by a company, but recently I got shafted by ryanair for excess baggage

It pissed me off so much when I got back from me hols I wrote a snotty letter

HAY PRESTO, FULL REFUND OF £66

Holy shit Zed you must write one hell of a good letter :o . Ryan Air, and their boss Michael whatever are famous for not giving a flying ( :P )shit about their customer relations. I remove my hat in your general direction!

Not exactly a complaint, but in the Gulf we were kept out in the desert for months,and one of the boys had a tube of smarties, on which was stated "only smarties have the answer".

So he took note of the address and sent a letter to their HQ, asking "when are we coming home?"

The people at Nestles must have a sense of humour because he received a letter back within two weeks saying "fuck knows boys".

This letter came inside the biggest box of goodies I have ever seen it was the size of a suitcase, filled with all kinds of fattening crap.

ATB

Mac

That's well impressive :D I complained at someone at a gig the other day and jus got a funny look, you know those people who say "s'cuse me can I just get past?" Then they just get past you and then stop right in front of you grrrr........

I have to review all complaints that come through my department in work so I hate you all haha. Saying that given that I have handled some excellent complaints and deal with the regulators daily I now know the best ways of complaining!! The other month my Bank charged me for a statement I ordered with no notice, they then refunded after my compaint, 1 week later applied the charge again, i complained again, now this went on for 6 weeks and in the end i get €150 off them!