IGNORED

Everton (Female Team)

2 hours ago, London Blue said:

Thrashed by the Arsenal today.

Think we did extremely well to limit them to four given the respective performances this season, I was expecting it to be close to ten; and we kept them out for 44 minutes, shame we couldn't have held on 'til half time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

To be honest, I don't mind watching Everton Ladies play now and then. Unfortunately, as mentioned earlier in this thread, there was a bit of a player exodus a few seasons back that obviously had a negative impact on the squad and, no doubt, their morale.

I kind of recall there being talk that the Club was neglecting the Ladies team financially etc. which is a shame really if true, because the Womens game is only going to grow; so it would be nice if we could invest, improve, and support the our women in much the same way we have with so many other projects and the like concerning the club and community over the years.

Everton Ladies are part of the Everton Family and should not be overlooked, but instead given all the help that our Club can provide to try and bring about some level of success... or, at least, give them a fighting chance of competing in the league and cup.

That should get me some brownie points when my better half read this thread 😇

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...