IGNORED

Question

please can all fellow evertonians help me settle an arguement against a mate who is on the dark side of the city.... its about the commentry when the red shite played olimpiakos.... the commentry is when the steve g shoots in the last 5 mins of the game... ''YOU BEAUTY''.. can as many as possible please tell me who said it... im pretty sure who it is but me mate is 100% he is right.... please help me solve this arguement... CHEERS

cheers guys... the more answers i get the better the chance he will believe me... he thinks the "you beauty" comment is from martyn tyler.. and says its Gray thats says what a hit son what a hit.... keep them coming guys... for those of you who know 100%....

Edited by binns True Blue

cheers guys... the more answers i get the better the chance he will believe me... he thinks the "you beauty" comment is from martyn tyler.. and says its Gray thats says what a hit son what a hit....  typical Red shite... has got to be right... keep them coming guys... for those of you who know 100%....

It would be martin tyler if he suddenly had developed a very stong scottish accent

Dont they use that commentry for the new HD tv advert on sky

It was him, the TIT

Think those tw's at SKY do it to rub our noses in it!!! I remember an interview Gray did afterwards and he said he had to be impartial as its his job!!!! :(

Now forgive me if im wrong but being impartial doesn't exactly mean have an orgasm does it!!! He was totaly over the top as far as im concerned!!! I CAN'T EVEN BRING MYSELF TO WATCH THE SH1TE WHEN THERE ON THE TELLY!! :angry:

for the record of all the Clubs martin Tyler supports little Woking Town! (salt of the earth club that)

and ye that is andy ( The Turncoat)Gray

and if u needed more proof why is a scot doing england World cup adds? ok ye for money but ur average jock wouldnt be tht supportive.

hansen is 2 fuckin biased towards the rs and chelski, get him off! give shearer his job, also get mark lawrence off he talks bolloks, get the ppl off final score on der (lee dixon, les ferdinand, gavin peecock and da other fella cnt rememba his name tho)