IGNORED

Time?

marcopaulo

Im with Marco on this, the site is 2 hours behind me, should only be 1 whilst im on the continent. Has the server time been updated to show the daylight savings?

There's a DST tickbox in the Time Zone section of settings. I'm on GMT with DST enabled and it's right. Have you got it set to GMT+1 with the DST box ticked Spidey?

You need to click on the little triangle to the right of your username in the top right hand corner of the page....opens a drop down menu....click on "my settings" and the time zone is the second setting there.

The "nopermissionnopermission" I get from time to time also. No idea why I'm afraid....I'll investigate.

been doin that Mark but im a systems tester so dont like what we call 'work-arounds'! Are you using firefox? im having a few troubles with it lately, wondering if its the IB rather than the website.

Thanks Mike, good luck with this one!

Whenever I get the nopermission thing in the shoutbox i just refresh the page and then type a message in the shoutbox and it's sorted.

I do that aswell but the problem is that even then if you don't type fast enough, you once again get the nopermissionnopermission .. so I basicly end up typing something in Notepad and then copying it to the shoutbox before the nopermission appears.

• 1 year later...