IGNORED

David Weir

Adam

Weir's been one of our club best players in recent times and definately Walter Smith's best transfer at 250k or so. But the time is right for him to move on. He'll only be filling in for injuries and his pace was severely lacking last year never mind this one coming.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Echo saying he is staying.

Club are way of the mark in this one and I said before that if Weir signs I don't think that Yobo with.

Bet that Weir and Stubbs start first game

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0400eve...-name_page.html

32658[/snapback]

:(

This is poo, i want him to go, hes had his day in the Premiership he should go while hes still relatively good instead of making a fool out of himself next season by getting ripped to bits

i dont think they will put anything on the site. but he wasnt on the players page on the official site, but hes been back on it since the echo said he signed. get used to it fella, Weir is staying.

hopefully we'll hear from yobo an mcfadden when they get back from pre-season

i would have preferd to bring in someone young and let davie move on as i dont belive he is well past it but thats no diss-respect as he gave us great service for the money we payed to bring him in

33798[/snapback]

:unsure: lets hope davey moyes only uses wier as a stop gap 4 suspensions and injurys to are other cental defenders, this could work ;)

David Weir...

"Ever since the day I arrived at the club I've loved every minute of it," he told the club's official website.

"Most players who have left Everton have regretted it and although I had other options, this club was always going to be the winner.

''The players are a great bunch of lads and the staff are great as well and that makes a big difference.

"There was nothing sorted out at the end of last season so during the summer I've been trying to get things organised.''