IGNORED

World Cup Easybeats

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

here are the teams which i think would be the easybeats in the world cup:

Australia - Will be easily beaten by Brazil and Croatia and will have no chance in scoring a single goal

Saudi Arabia - I never knew there was a country called Saudi Arabia... i always thought they were a city in Iraq...

Togo - Suprisingly to see such a small country unknown country in such a big event

Tunisia - another unknown team which will go out considering they have spain and andriy shevchenko in their group

Iran - useless arab players cant play football

Angola - probably another version of the reggae boys

tunisia are quietly fancied to win their group u know. spain always under achieve (espec without arteta) and the ukraine rely on shevy too much so they are good outside bet

aussies too, they just drew away to holland, not bad going

Guest Reg Reagan
correct me if i am wrong but havn't saudi been in the last two world cups???????? i aint to sure but they won 15-0 the other day

well the saudi arabia team are a bunch of unknowns... who are their players? and are they any good?

so saudi arabia are a bunch of filthy arabs are they?

They're Arabs Reg yes...like Iran and Tunisia..but I don't know about their bathroom habits. Probably just as clean as anyone else I should think.

As to not having any chance because you've not heard of them, how many South Koreans or Turks could you have named before the last world cup, they finished third and fourth. Or Greeks before Euro 2004 come to that?

arabia got beat 7-0 by germany in the last world cup did they not? I think that was the score but i remember Klose got a hatrick

i agree saudi will be shit and so will tongo but i dont know about australia, they avnt got a bad team, i will be lookin out for their results due to family connections and our tim :D

tunisia are quietly fancied to win their group u know. spain always under achieve (espec without arteta) and the ukraine rely on shevy too much so they are good outside bet

aussies too, they just drew away to holland, not bad going

yes and its also worth mentioning that brazil will also do rubbish this year (as they have no Everton players at all). in fact i fully expect the final to be australia vs portugal(as they both have an Everton player in their squads. also usa are a good outside bet(as they have an Everton player altho he hasnt played for the club yet). golder boot top scorer prediction: tim cahill. or valente. maybe howard.